Wanna be even harder to catch in PvP as BM?

Hunter
Post Limit:
Pick up glyph of ice trap and glyph of black ice, Pop BW or Masters call.. Melee cannot touch you. Oh and if they do just used your deterrence with posthaste. Oh so good:3
I hate having to be BM i want my mm back
I've been MM since i started playing back in BC. I will not change just because MM is not "top" dps.
10/04/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Amarasu
I've been MM since i started playing back in BC. I will not change just because MM is not "top" dps.

its beyond the top dps point atm =(
I remember a time when BM-SS spam was the !@#$z of the day... was forced to go Survival for raiding, its about time I go back, and I have. Best of all, I can use my Molten Corehound for all kinds of roles now!
Get Chromagus, best looking BM pet there is.

The thing about being a great hunter is you have to be great at all 3 specs. I rolled Survival in PvP during TBC (yea think about that for a minute). Went MM in Wrath, back to Survival in Cata and now gonna roll it in BM. When the nerfs/buffs go out we will see which specs come out on top then.
10/04/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Xarc

No. For years we BM hunters have been the step children OF the step children even. You will play BM until they nerf it, or in the very least...have it as an off spec!
10/04/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Amarasu

And If it means anything , I will respect you for that because I was like that with BM back in Cata...when MM was the thing we were 'sposed to play.

As for the OP, yeah thats a pretty wicked combo, but I like Narrow escape with glyphed explosive trap.
10/04/2012 05:14 AMPosted by Xarc

and some people like me hated being MM.
10/05/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Banard

and some people like me hated being MM.

SV Go to PvP spec 2013! One can dream.....

To the Topic, i tamed me a feral druid to take care of those pesky melee bugs. Works pretty well.
I always laugh when people say they "refuse" to play a certain spec, when it's been proven to outperform the other spec by a large margin. You're not special. You're bad.

Don't make other group members carry your stupid !@# because you'd rather play a certain spec than do your optimal output.

I hate BM with a passion, but I'll raid as BM because that's what will help progression.
Get Chromagus, best looking BM pet there is.

The thing about being a great hunter is you have to be great at all 3 specs. I rolled Survival in PvP during TBC (yea think about that for a minute). Went MM in Wrath, back to Survival in Cata and now gonna roll it in BM. When the nerfs/buffs go out we will see which specs come out on top then.

I was survival in BC as well.SO fun,multi trapping melee hunter style