The Warchief will not be pleased

General Discussion
http://i.imgur.com/Tpy0m.jpg

The rug needs to be updated. Where is this new land called Pandaria which the horde plans to conquer?
Nazgrim hasn't been back yet to tell them about it. Also there are only 4 horde members not including your hero there, the rest have all died. So...there isn't exactly any information going back to Orgrimmar.
Good thing the Alliance sent our airship back to spread the news, Pandaria will be ours.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

FOR LORDAERON!

FOR THERAMORE!

...But yeah, I want that rug.
10/04/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Kouze
Nazgrim hasn't been back yet to tell them about it. Also there are only 4 horde members not including your hero there, the rest have all died. So...there isn't exactly any information going back to Orgrimmar.

I am thinking Nazgrim is going to go all Colonel Kurtz on Garrosh. He ain't going back to Orgrimmar.
Good thing the Alliance sent our airship back to spread the news, Pandaria will be ours.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

FOR LORDAERON!

FOR THERAMORE!

Mana bombs, UP!
You should be thankful your map even has northrend on it, all our alliance maps are still from classic, the paper maps on tables like in the westfall tower and darkshire town hall are all still vanillia.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

FOR LORDAERON!

FOR THERAMORE!

Mana bombs, UP!

Pft, you don't have the focusing Iris anymore, we don't fear you.

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

FOR LORDAERON!

FOR THERAMORE!

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what they were yelling when they decided to crash the airship unto the giant turtle. GG --- NOT.
10/04/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Mightylink
You should be thankful your map even has northrend on it, all our alliance maps are still from classic, the paper maps on tables like in the westfall tower and darkshire town hall are all still vanillia.

Ya see, the Horde here likes to stay up to date. Maybe you should have a talk with your leaders. We don't do that here though. Usually there will be a head flying ceremony if something like that happens.
Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger gleefully pimp-smacking a gurly man.

That's what the Alliance did to the Horde when they landed on Pandaria.

So the Horde doesn't like to talk about Pandaria or bring it up.
http://i.imgur.com/Tpy0m.jpgThe rug needs to be updated. Where is this new land called Pandaria which the horde plans to conquer?

"We at orgrimmar leatherworking are currently are experiencing a shortage of green leather, coincidentally the tailoring and alchemy shops have run out a green dyes, we apologize for any inconvience this may cause you."