Druid Tank LF Late Night PST Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

My name is Mike and I am very experienced endgame raider. I have participated in many rolls through my WoW experience. I have done Melee DPS, Caster DPS, Ranged DPS, MT and Raid Healz, and even MT before.

For this expansion I am looking to raid with a Toon that I have not gotten a chance in the past. I know that my gear is a little behind at the moment, soon to change, and the gemming/enchant is little to non existent (soon to change too). I dont feel the need to enchant/gem gear that is going to be replaced in a matter of days. The reason I am behind is because I did not start Panda until 3 days after it being out, also I have been leveling my reputations.

I am looking for Late Night Endgame guild. I live in Arizona and my schedule is late, I usually dont get off until around 8 most nights, and 11 the others. My days off are Tues/Wens. Only looking to raid 2 to 3 nights a week MAX. I have 2 kids and a wife at home, anything more and its a no go. Let me know or message me in-game, real ID mlgdarkwow@hotmail.com.

Thanks again!
Mike
Still looking
No late night guilds?