Requiem Rbg team = ROFL

Kil'jaeden
Pretty bad WSG with your premade queing randoms and it was just another game I walked off the GY and didnt rezz the whole game just watching streams afk lol ;)
I'm glad you care this much about your e-respect.
I sense much anger
This thread title lied to me, I expected some RBG rage, instead you say they were in a random.. where you sat as a ghost like a puss. Grats on being a !!*!*@%.
Haters shake our hands, but we keep the sanitizer on deck.
10/05/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Psyops
Why are you gloating about getting GY farmed?

I believe he is trying to brag about walking off of the GY so he didn't rez.... sounds like sound logic on his part, amirite?
Darkspear seems to have grown dumber with Swifty's presence.
ITT: Alliance from KJ project anger on some random commenting about the hilarity of the graveyard camp.
Hey stack you may want to check those toons again. I see psyops and kevin commenting too.
10/05/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Katstyle
Hey stack you may want to check those toons again. I see psyops and kevin commenting too.

ummmm why wouldn't they, i do believe i see 'Requiem' under their names
10/05/2012 05:11 PMPosted by Zànzibàr

Whooosh
10/05/2012 05:25 PMPosted by Silentfappin

I always enjoy seeing your comments, because it reminds me that dumb people are still useful in this world.

clever, just don't see the correlation between the guild named commenting, and the usual SWBRB scrubs attempting petty insults,

let it begin tho...
He is really not too bright I think. I was responding to stack saying ally commenting on this post when in fact two of his guildmates were also. Ignore him. I will show you why later Silent. He has some anger issues and is not worth arguing with.
haha, this should be interesting, please Kat, show us all...

and we are talking arena now huh rogue?.....guess you need to scramble for w/e you can