@Everyone doing dailies (Both Factions)

Barthilas
Yeah, I get it's a PvP server - and fair enough ganking out in the world, but let's face it, dailies suck enough and take forever without having people from both factions constantly fighting and ganking. Can everyone just chill the f out for a couple weeks?

The worst part is when I'm killing a daily quest mob, (a shared one, that everyone gets credit for no matter who taps it) and some idiot starts a fight instead of both of us killing it together. Sure, after that let's fight to the death 1v1 or whatever, but cmon, why prolong what is already a craptacular experience?
10/04/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Monie
Can everyone just chill the f out for a couple weeks?

No
10/04/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Monie
Yeah, I get it's a PvP server

Nope it actually sounds like you don't get it at all. Also why ruin the fun part of doing dailies. The killing of the horde helps disrupt the monotony of doing the same quests every day.
There's more alliance dead than there is horde dead during dailies these days.

What happened to WBSH being DA VERY BEST?

No Dice #1
horde pls
Been ganked by nothing but horrid players today.
Explain how a dk loses in a 1v1 with army
Everyday dailies are worth a good 10 or so HKs to me, and I'm a terrible elemental shaman.
Guess I got lucky yesterday. Found some rare elite in Valley, and instead of ganking me, a random Spriest helped me kill it, then flew off. Was quite refreshing to say the least.
RUN AWAY
maybe you should be an engineer and just goblin glide away
10/05/2012 03:18 AMPosted by Strykie
Explain how a dk loses in a 1v1 with army

BM Hunter.

10/05/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Chiffey
maybe you should be an engineer and just goblin glide away

That is the best part you kill someone a couple of times, then they start trying to get you when you are killing mobs or ganking someone else. Then you just casually glider away and it gets them even more mad then when you killed them.

That is the best part you kill someone a couple of times, then they start trying to get you when you are killing mobs or ganking someone else. Then you just casually glider away and it gets them even more mad then when you killed them.

Actually the best part is ganking some No Dice jerk who finds it great to kill someone with 5 mobs doing dailies and watching them port away like a coward when the odds are suddenly even..... THATS the best part :D
I feel unloved now, i never get ganked while doing dailies LET ME SHOW OFF MY GOBLIN GLIDER DAMNIT
Goblin Glider #1. Best thing about MoP.
My gliding skills are unmatched. I've crashed into 3 poles so far!
When you are outnumbered by horde in the area 10-1 there's not much horde killing going on, i guess you can only quest when you have friends with you.
Isle of Queldanas