Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
bumps

1 spot open on our core roster.

We are looking for:
1x tank

www.furiousguild.com.au
Good morning.

In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation.

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! My dear Dr Grant, welcome to Jurassic Park!
We are looking for one of these classes:
1x Rogue
1x Death Knight
1x Shadow Priest

www.furiousguild.com.au
Bump
I wish your raid times fit my schedule :'(
We are looking for a tank for 5.2 progression:

1x Tank - Preferably a Pally
We are currently searching for a capable tank to join our raid team for 5.2 progression.

Recruiting:
1x Tank

/bump
eeee
do u like strawberries and cream lollies
i do
underlined
iltalics
bolded
bumps

1 spot open on our core roster.

We are looking for:
1x tank

www.furiousguild.com.au
bump
Day Man,
Fighter of the Night Man

Champion of the Sun
You're a Master of Karate
and friendship
For Everyone
wtb tank!
Would sell myself to delve your vaults
Hey I know 16/16 heroic ...have wiped on heroic sha mid 20% If still looking for tank Realid : harryyal@gmail.com we can talk.
02/22/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Cinder
Would sell myself to delve your vaults

i'm so turned on right now.

Hey I know 16/16 heroic ...have wiped on heroic sha mid 20% If still looking for tank.

yep! still on the hunt for a tank