Did they nerf the rate you get JPs?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Been trying to grind out some BoAs for possible new classes and I have been running regular instances and Heroics since MoP launched. I only have 2600 JPs and I havent spent them on anything. My stats say i have 24 Pandaria dungeons completed with 98 Pandaria dungeon bosses defeated. I remember when I could grind out Heroics for 2-3 days and buy a full set of Heirlooms. Now its been a week I can only afford a single piece. Did they nerf the hell out of the rate you get them or something? I want to make a new alt but at this rate it will take me a few weeks to get enough JPs for full Heirlooms when it used to take days.
10/05/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Muhtotems
A boss drops 42 jp as long as your guild has the perk. Now each heroic shouldnt really take ypu longer than 20 minutes tops. Your still looking at about 126+ jp a run. Also when you cap ypur valor points for the week you should get jp instead for finishing a heroic.

Unless they've fixed it since last week, there are no longer JP rewards for randoms after you are capped on VP, which may slow down JP accrual.
JP is currently painful to farm. It's a failed concept in the entirety of the current point system. You need so many JP to get gear that you'd run 20+ heroics to purchase one. Which within 20 heroics, you're very unlikely to actually NEED that justice item anymore.
10/05/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Teodoro
JP is currently painful to farm. It's a failed concept in the entirety of the current point system. You need so many JP to get gear that you'd run 20+ heroics to purchase one. Which within 20 heroics, you're very unlikely to actually NEED that justice item anymore.

Im only farming them for BoAs. Also would farming BGs and converting Honor>JPs be faster than doing instances? I have an addon that tells me how long the instance took and the average time seems to be 25 minutes and with a good group in the low 20s. But then again I am alliance so gotta factor in losing 75% of my BGs. But I still think BGs might come out ahead.
10/05/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Tifaniä

Im only farming them for BoAs. Also would farming BGs and converting Honor>JPs be faster than doing instances? I have an addon that tells me how long the instance took and the average time seems to be 25 minutes and with a good group in the low 20s. But then again I am alliance so gotta factor in losing 75% of my BGs. But I still think BGs might come out ahead.

Yea, BG swapping is SLIGHTLY quicker ATM. But it depends on luck. A 30 minute BG is bad, and an 11 minute dungeon is good. Also BG gives less honor than it used too.
Honor is the new justice
10/05/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Tifaniä

Dont bother with the conversion, just buy the honor gear.
I actually get more JPs doing a normal Cata instance (lvl 80-84 ones) than I do a level 90 Heroic. I love that Blizzard logic.