Best current Rogue Spreadsheet?

Rogue
I need some MAJOR HELP!

The spreadsheet that I have always used and love was Shadowcraft; always work flawlessly for me but now reading on ElitistJerks the authors stop scripting and updating it due to time and other personal matters I guess.

Does anyone have any REAL GOOD and EASY spreadsheet recommendations for Rogues? I much prefer online spreadsheets than having to use a program already installed but anyone have any good spreadsheets they would like to share?
Isn't it a little early to expect spreadsheets to be thinking for you?
The uberbrains behind Shadowcraft are still working on the formulas and the underlying math that will help us determine the Best Ways to Do Everything as a rogue. It likely won't be terribly long now before we have *something* we can use to help us with min-maxing. Whether it's something as gorgeously interactive and dynamic as http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/ was is the bigger question mark.

In the meantime, we do have interim EP values for each spec, and we do have basic recommendations for a very large part of our gearing and rotations. Consult Verelyse's lovely sticky in this forum for a great rundown of what our best minds know/think so far.
Thank you very much!
It is just when I attempt to go on Shadowcraft and update from armory...it says data error or something

Says: an unrecoverable error has occurred, try to restart and I do but same message comes up everytime..
It is just when I attempt to go on Shadowcraft and update from armory...it says data error or something

Says: an unrecoverable error has occurred, try to restart and I do but same message comes up everytime..
Because it's not updated yet, assuming they update the website UI. As Rfeann said, they are still working on it.
I kinda wish they'd yank the site down entirely, or throw up a splash page.
10/05/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Rfeann
I kinda wish they'd yank the site down entirely, or throw up a splash page.

They need a "Down for maintenance while we work out Pandaria mechanics" on the front page or something.
I believe the maintainer of the site is MIA.
It's not really a spreadsheet (not that shadowcraft was either) but you could use askmrrobot.com . You're able to set it to use custom weights so can use the ones from elitist jerks (or calculate your own)
Thank you all so much; the great Rogue fellow Community!