INCREASE Stables and Active pet slots

Hunter
I think the majority of Hunters probably agree that we are in need of larger stables and would very much like the ability to carry more active pets.

Aside from the advantages of using a particular pet in a given situation, I think it would be nice if we had access to more than 5 pets on the fly.

Sometimes we just want to show off some of the rare pets acquired.

Maybe increase the size of active to 10 and the stable to 50.

Need to make room for Flying Panda Dragons :D
NO to the title of this thread

10/05/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Gunterhoblin
I think the majority of Hunters probably agree that we are in need of larger stables and would very much like the ability to carry more active pets.

No

10/05/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Gunterhoblin

what?
Why would we need an extra five pets in our call slots? It just doesn't make sense. And 50 more stable slots? I'd say at least an extra page or two would fit the bill; depending on how many slots there are now, that is. One extra page of stable slots seems better than an extra 50.
Why does this thread come up every day lol, more stable slots would be cool but doesn't really matter either way, and I have no idea why you need to have more than 5 active pets at a time
More active pets slots I can't agree with.

More stables slots I can.

Why can't hunter pets pet contained on tabs like mounts and companion pets? It certainly isn't "game breaking" to allow hunters to have more pets.

Some people like hunting the rare pets/spirit beasts.

Having extra slots won't affect the hunters that keep saying "no" to this.

In before we used to only have 5 stable slots and 1 active slot.
I'd never say no to extra stable slots!

I wish I could just access my full stable at any time really, as someone else said maybe as a tab like pets/mounts used to be. The current "pick 5 pets" just being used for Stampede..or make stampede only ever copy your active pet instead.
Stable maybe. Active, I don't really see the need for more than 5, especially now that the talents aren't so numerous, and pets can be any type, regardless of species.

I usually keep 3 active to allow for taming.

I can understand stable - I tend to swap back and forth between the specs, with MM and BM changing depending on what I'm planning to do/test/play with. And when MM and Surv, the exotics have to stay in stable slots as they can't be active.
More active pets slots I can't agree with.

More stables slots I can.

That's what I think too.

Just one more page of stable room and I won't have to abandon old favorites to tame new beasts in Mists!
STRONGLY AGREE! Besides play a dps role in WOW, another aspect to fun for hunter is collecting rare pets. For most of hunter players, ICC, CATA, MOP exotic pets are almost fulfill all stable slots, and most of these pets are tracked by days, weeks and even months. PLZ do something BLIZZ to make hunter hunter
Larger stable is important. There are too many pet families to have one of each unique buff/debuff/utility tamed at a time, letalone straight-up one of each family.

Extra active pet slots is not important or useful -- however, I would support the return of the long-cooldown "Call Stable" from Wrath, so we have the option of changing load outs on the fly if we suddenly discover a need for a specific buff/debuff/utility.
It makes sense. More content = More beasts = More slots. Forcing us to rid of older beasts kind of kills the nostalgia of the tames.

The active slots isn't really needed.
I agree with Fylliene here.
10/06/2012 02:07 AMPosted by Fylliene
Stable maybe. Active, I don't really see the need for more than 5, especially now that the talents aren't so numerous, and pets can be any type, regardless of species.

However, I also would love to have more slots for Mists tames, so I don't have to abandon others I've had for a while. Off topic, I also find it annoying to not be able to deal with my exotics at the stable when I'm in another spec and must switch just to change those pets out.
For those who like to hunt rare/spirt beast and !@# &%#$ing awsome looking pets we really need extra stable slots.

The game itself is getting bigger, increasing family/kind of pets there are awsome to have. And the way pet buffs work nowadays we really need extra slots but just for stable.

For our active slots we are just fine I guess, we can carry 1 tank and 4 dps pets... there is no need of more slots.
I agree we need more slots for pets .I've spent days tring to tame rare pets and i don't want to get rid of them to tame something else i want.

and for the hunters out there that say we don't need more slots because we will never use them. why the hell do we have 100 mounts we only use 1 or 2 of them.......

BECAUSE ITS FUN TO COLLECT THEM THATS WHY!!!!
NO to the title of this thread

No

what?

I don't understand this kind of response. If you don't want/need extra slots, then simply don't use them. But trying to keep other people from having them? It's not like it would affect your gameplay in any way. But it would be tremendously useful for people like me, who have spend time and energy to collect certain pets. Challenge pets alone could take up an entire page of slots. Not to mention the exotics that BM can tame.

I wouldn't mind an extra active or two, just because I have a favorite that I like to keep with me at all times, plus useful pets for different situations, then some open slots for when I find pets Ii want to tame on the fly.

There are plenty of good reasons to want these things. But I can't think of any good reasons why a hunter (or anyone else, for that matter) would object to them. That just seems kind of weird to me.
You call yourself Hunters. I don't think so.... A hunter tracks and tames beast. That's why we are Hunters. I don't know about the rest of you so called Hunters, But I like to seek out the spirit beast. Having 9 of 12 now I am still searching to tame all the spirit beast. If not to use their special abilities than to show them off as this is truly an accomplishment. So why than shouldn't we have more active pets then 5. Is it really going to hurt us to have more? You decide...
Come on Blizzard get with the program!!!
I was about to facepalm at this thread, then i realized it was a necro. :l