Comps with Enhance Shaman

Shaman
Hey, what comps are working well for you?
war/enh

bm/enh
not BM

warrior, warlock, spriest, mage, ret in that order
not BM

Hubrix, you don't mention rogue. Do you think they can be viable in twos?
Totally speaking out of my rear-end here, but I'm pretty sure just about any combination of class/spec can do decent in twos.

I mean, it's twos.
not BM

Hubrix, you don't mention rogue. Do you think they can be viable in twos?
Yeah I think a rogue would be really fun. I just don't really know exactly what they're capable of since enhance just stomps them now. Haven't played with one yet.
not BM

what are you talking about...

BM + Anything is win right now.... BM / ENH is Beastcleave. Its soooo soo so soooo good.

No warlock. no mage. no spriest.

You want another melee.

Kanyewest cleave, (rogue/enh/healer) Turbocleave (arms/enh/healer) Beastcleave (bm/enh/healer) Feral/Enh/Healer.....
not BM

what are you talking about...

BM + Anything is win right now.... BM / ENH is Beastcleave. Its soooo soo so soooo good.

No warlock. no mage. no spriest.

You want another melee.

Kanyewest cleave, (rogue/enh/healer) Turbocleave (arms/enh/healer) Beastcleave (bm/enh/healer) Feral/Enh/Healer.....

I would go entirely biased and say one side is better than another. Though I got my 2200 this season as enh/war, I played another another enhance team that had a spriest, and they were very good. As for compositions go, I really like enh/war, enh/bm, enh/feral (what my other enh is running), enh/spriest, and enhance/dot class(either boomkin or lock - Mongolian earthworm cleave? I think so). I wouldn't limit yourself to certain comps based on the fact that only these x/y/z comps work, or certainly popular ones especially, but rather you have to remind yourself that there isn't alot of high enhance players, therefore there is not alot of compositions that have been tried out.

The way I think of it, is what can we run or do that is more effective against physical damage comps. In my experience, enhance does fairly well against full caster comps, so whether you are running a hybrid or melee comp, I don't think a caster comp will provide as much trouble to you in contrast to lets say, a kfc.

I do suggest though that you run with a holy pally. Yes, solar beam is nice from resto druids, but arena right now is the bursty it has every been. Currently a hand of protection right now can save you from the ridiculous 1.5 mil+ opener from a kfc. Since we don't have the high chance to parry or block, chances are the weapons attacking you have a high chance to hit you.
Anything but shaman works better.
10/29/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Taqwah
Shut up.
I just started a 2s team, I'm finding the Warrior/Enhance combo works pretty well.
10/29/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Taqwah

http://trgf.informe.com/gallery/213-1/funny-pictures-kitten-kicks-you-out.jpg
Mage/Enh/Rdruid

Demology Lock / Enh / Rdruid

obligatory beast cleave

rsham or rdruid / enh / feral or warrior or ret

Hpal / Enh / Feral

So far i've found mage/enh/rdruid to be the most enjoyable.
10/29/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Okay

this is what i want to play. Demo locks just look fun in general and have some of the sickest burst out there.
10/29/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink

this is what i want to play. Demo locks just look fun in general and have some of the sickest burst out there.

Played it to 2300 last season, i'm sure it's even more viable now. (Maybe wait until stampede/1 shot warrior macros get nerfed).