Windwalker Monk seeks raid slot

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

What I am looking for:

I am looking for either a late night (After 11pm pst) or a weekend (fri - sun anytime) raiding guild. I prefer for the team to be near complete and ready to raid. I am a little tired of guilds saying they are going to start raiding soon but I end up being the highest geared and no one has the drive to get up there.

Any faction / Server

About me:

As of this post, I am ilvl 464 still looking for a couple of pieces from heroics but generally raid ready. I have gemmed/chanted pieces that are 463 or better so just check out my armory for my stats.

I have studied my class from information from outside sources and believe I have my rotation down and pull decent dps. I believe I fully understand how my class ticks and would be a good asset to any group that is looking for someone who is knowledgeable.

I was involved with progression raiding from Vanilla - WoTLK content. There may be some gaps in my raid resume (i.e. never finished BT or the one after it, and didn't finish ICC 25 when it was current) but I had very good reasons for bowing out of my raid spots at the time. There was a long break during Cata due to moving across the US and finding work, house, yada yada yada...but I atleast got the tail end of DS.

I know what it means to progression raid, I know what it means to be prepared and I also know of to move out of red stuff (or anything else that makes my health decline)

I will monitor this thread or you can add my battletag: Rika#1361

Thanks for your time
bump ... really looking for a good group to be apart of
Greetings and salutations Mailynn. Would like to chat with you. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
Raid Size: 25 man.
Loot System: Loot Council
Arena Schedule: Tuesday 8PM, Friday 10PM
RBG Schedule: TBD
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
^