Ability queue (lag?)

General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone is experiencing this. For example; Kiting and using scorch, I'll spam my button and then stop to cast a Fireball but the previous spell is still attempting to cast. This is EXTREMELY annoying! The lack of responsiveness...

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Mini Disconnects. I experienced the same thing a few days ago, and it turned out the ethernet cable to my modem was lose, so it was working fine for a while, then it would just wiggle and DC. So check your cables and see if that helps :)
I use a /stopcasting macro for my mage because I can't just tap a strafe key if I want to stop casting Scorch and start casting something else. You might also just need to play with your custom lag tolerance under your combat options. I don't use the feature, but I believe it's there specifically to give you more control over your ability queue.
The lag tolerance is fine. I'm thinking it's something within the game. I also uninstalled during Cata, so I'm hoping that didn't mess with something.
10/07/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Vasovagal
The lag tolerance is fine. I'm thinking it's something within the game. I also uninstalled during Cata, so I'm hoping that didn't mess with something.

Shouldn't have.

Double check your cables, we were getting some bizarre results from our router the other day; turns out that running power cords next to the internet cables was a bad idea. =P

And yes, do play with the custom tolerances; that does affect how long the game will try to queue abilities you push.