Vanguards now playing Enhancement Shammy

Shaman
There is hope for all you Enhancement shamies. He feels he has a better shot at decent ratings this season with enhance over retribution this season. His armory is below, still gearing up. He has been streaming on twitch for the past several days all shaman. Thought some of you would like to know. Peace

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Shamguard/advanced
This is nice. Only further makes me feel better for choosing enhance for arenas over resto this season.
found his twitch. that is cool. i chose enhance this season just so i could prove all the haters from last season that we can keep up if not be better than other melee options.
Sorry I am no expert, is this guy some really good pro guy or something?
10/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Anonumos
Sorry I am no expert, is this guy some really good pro guy or something?

r1 3k rated ret pally

so yea I'd say he's pretty good
It should not take for someone like him to play Enhancement for everyone to think Enhancement is viable. Go play it yourself, mess around. Its obviously viable.
It's just an alt. He hasn't played it much yet, and not often. He hasn't told me his opinions on it, but I haven't seen him sticking to it very much.
will enhance shamans be good in rbgs?
Hmm I am interested myself if it will be good in RBGs
Any update here on his thoughts/opinions? Was hoping to get some good tips or advice really.
10/23/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Raeynor
Any update here on his thoughts/opinions? Was hoping to get some good tips or advice really.

He said in one of his streams that enhance is really strong this season, and did not elaborate on anything else, from what I know. But that can be said about anyone playing enhance.
and he is failing hard lol
10/23/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Gebece

33-1 in 5s is failing hard.

Confirm/Deny?
10/23/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Raeynor

It stinks against melee cleaves but rocks against certain caster cleaves. Basically he only wants to have an ENH shaman to counter-comp people at tournaments.
Watched his streams for a bit, basically he just instantly dies to KFC and melee cleaves but dominates the caster cleaves. Basically everything JKspiritlink said.

33-1 in 5s is failing hard.

Confirm/Deny?

The poster claimed he is a hope for Enhance Shamans. I don`t think so. If you are looking for a hope , you need to know Jahmillz and Diablous. Jahmillz almost got rank 1 as Enhancement on KT last season , when we were epic broken. Diablous participated in a worldwide tournament running Rsham/Lock/Enhance... Enhance Shaman community has the most skillful players imaginable in this game. Vanguards is a great player , but playing around 2.1k mmr in bg9 with 2 other glads is not the most impressive thing considering Jahmillz + Diablous were getting rank 1-4 in Europe/US last season... 5s is not the right place to judge someone`s success.

Note: I don`t hate him , he is probably the best ret paladin in the world.
If you watch his streams he often talks about how bad Enh is against any sort of melee setups. Basically, it's useless vs. Warrior, Ret, Rogue, Feral and DKs. He did say it was good against casters though. Also, he said Enh is useless in 2v2 right now. He likes his Paladin better, he's not "now playing an Enh Shaman". When watching his streams you get the impression he gets extremely frustrated playing Enh (go figure).

33-1 in 5s is failing hard.Confirm/Deny?

I wouldn't say failing hard, but 5s hardly means anything. Consider the fact that he's playing with 4 other glads and they are playing warrior/hunter/Hpal/Mage. Hell, you could afk as the 5th man on that team and still expect a crazy good win/loss ratio.
If you watch his streams he often talks about how bad Enh is against any sort of melee setups. Basically, it's useless vs. Warrior, Ret, Rogue, Feral and DKs. He did say it was good against casters though. He likes his Paladin better, he's not "now playing an Enh Shaman". When watching his streams you get the impression he gets extremely frustrated playing Enh (go figure).

He only has the shaman to counter comp people at tournaments....

if he gets slotted against a team like Team EG's shadowplay, (talbadar on spriest, azael on lock, cdew, resto shaman) He thinks that enhancement will have a better chance to win than ret pally so he will switch to shaman in hopes that he gains a small advantage.

10/24/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Atras
Consider the fact that he's playing with 4 other glads and they are playing warrior/hunter/Hpal/Mage. Hell, you could afk as the 5th man on that team and still expect a crazy good win/loss ratio.

execpt at 21-2300 mmr, its all gladiators... especially in 5's. theres no one queuing that high against the serious players.
Neat!