So you waited at the king?

Bleeding Hollow
Well that was fun, 22 minutes to kill us. Bads.
Slow and painful death sounds better than a fast one.

Needs less retard & more panda
10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Helladin
Well that was fun, 22 minutes to kill us. Bads.

22 minutes and 50 seconds*
I killed syllar in 1 attempt at walking in and froze you into a kick...causing dozens of deaths your NPC kill means nothing to me when I can cause so much havoc by stopping 2 healers for 10s
People still care about wpvp? o.o
10/07/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
I killed syllar in 1 attempt at walking in and froze you into a kick...cuasing dozens of deaths your NPC kill means nothing to me when I can cause so much havoc by stopping 2 healers for 10s

?

We weren't after the king, you won't have warning if we're after the king.
?

All the better you didnt kill your beloved NPC and I got to walk in and cause a dozen horde to die with 1 freeze a MF and killing syllar..works for me
?

All the better you didnt kill your beloved NPC and I got to walk in and cause a dozen horde to die with 1 freeze a MF and killing syllar..works for me

You are too dumb for words. I could tell you how we actually died to a larger force of alliance but you won't listen. You can't listen, You're the reason Gurubashi Bobsled failed, because you can never be wrong.
10/07/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Helladin
You are too dumb for words. I could tell you how we actually died to a larger force of alliance but you won't listen. You can't listen, You're the reason Gurubashi Bobsled failed, because you can never be wrong.

IWC attacks SW hides in small room doesnt peel for healers wipes..nothing to see here.
Kinda need to side with Kagrenac on this one. I went in there and killed you and Syllar, then rolled right out. If your friends learned to peel, that would've gone a lot smoother. Better luck next time. :-)
Stop the arguing before im forced to Ook your dookers.

ILL DO IT. TRY ME.

ILL DO IT. TRY ME.

Will you ook my dookers for free?

ILL DO IT. TRY ME.

Will you ook my dookers for free?

Nope

ILL DO IT. TRY ME.

you wont do it . . pu$sy

YOU SURE BRUH?