85-89 Battleground bots

Battlegrounds
PVP HAS NOW BECOME PVE

DOING BATTLEGROUNDS WHILE 85-89 IS TERRIBLE

30% OF US ARE PEOPLE, 70% ARE BOTS WHO ALL MOVE AT THE SAME TIME FROM FLAG TO FLAG IN ARATHI BASIN / GILNEAS BG'S

for the people who worked hard to level, STOP this exploit now or there maybe a huge decline in subscriptions again.

3RD PARTY PROGRAMS ARE NOT PERMITTED BY THE TERMS OF USE
Report them.

Fullcaps actually make text harder to read, as a side note. The differences in letter height help the human eye track through sentences.
Make sure you're right clicking the character's portrait, and reporting for cheating.
with there only being 30%, its hard to report people cuz there arent other votes.

therefore a person can sit there and /follow spam or do anything they want
I'm not talking about reporting for AFK. I'm talking about right-clicking their portrait, or their name in chat, and selecting the "cheating option". You'll then need to write out what they are doing, and why you believe them to be bots, and send it off. Blizzard can't act, unless you report them.
This is why Battlegrounds need to stop granting xp.
I understand that this is an issue and a lot of people have felt the brunt of it, after reporting them, go take a look at the other side. I tend to find the bots are not as... "agile" as players, they tend to move slower over distance and follow stricter rotations, they don't play as the game is evolving, they just play according to a strict set of rules... and once you learn the routes they take (follow the train!), you can know exactly where they are going to be and where you can ambush them ;)

it's lots of fun if you spot them on the enemy team, you can easily make a bot burn off all it's cooldowns by spamming weak stuns/snares on it, and then go in for the kill.

tbh, if it weren't against the rules, i'd encourage the bots, it's free-ish honour and it costs the botters significantly more gold when they have to repair after being camped all match... bots don't know when to quit!

(and yes, i know they'll make that gold back by botting more, but while they are doing that, they are in the field and not in the bg! ... and more botting == more chance of them being reported and caught)
Botting has been around for years, and there hasn't been a big hit in subs as a result of it. The lackluster expansion that is known as Cataclysm is responsible for their largest hit. I understand where you are coming from, but outside of reporting there really isn't nothing we can do as players :(.
Bots don't speak, so how can you click on their name in chat? The only way possible is by clicking on their portrait if they're within distance of you (i.e. right next to you).
Reporting them for years and this has done what exactly to reduce the bot population ?

Sure we all thought reporting them would help blizzard get rid of the bots but after reporting them and see them continue to bot 23 hours a day for another month confirms the weak link in the process is blizzard.
Players have been reporting these bots for years but hey, lets keep reporting them and pretend blizzard is going to do something about it.
10/09/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Devestation
Players have been reporting these bots for years but hey, lets keep reporting them and pretend blizzard is going to do something about it.

Blizzard does do stuff about botting. They have done many things throughout the years.

10/09/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Devestation
them continue to bot 23 hours a day for another month

and you play 23 hours a day for a month and follow them to confirm this?