Stampede

Arenas
I still don't know why blizzard hasn't even addressed this. How was this not caught at beta? For the 8 arenas in a row, nothing but BM hunters killing me and my partner in seconds, with just their pets. And if somehow we avoid the initial burst, the hunter has the 5 spirit beast heals to never die, and therefore we die soon after.
Stampede needs to be removed from arena play.
Buff it please
Beyond our powerful burst, our sustained damage is incredibly average and our CC is still relatively touchy/minimalistic.

Should Stampede be completely removed? I think not. Altered, perhaps. The fact that hunters are now 100% arena viable across 2s, 3s, and 5s is a great thing and isn't something we should compromise completely after taking 12 seasons to get there.
Funnily enough, there are as many hunters oblivious to how this bug works as hunters who clearly exploit it in arenas.

So the hunters that don't know about the bug are on these forums defending their class thinking that we're all baddies that don't know how to use a defensive cooldown for (what they claim to be) 4k damage per pet per second with stampede up.

The hunters that know about the bug are remaining silent while they destroy other players in arena with stampede allowing all the pets to hit for a total 400k damage in one second.

We're not going to get any answers until Blizzard looks into it... And who knows when that'll be.
10/10/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Kuruptt
Stop crying, L2P

Oh look!

A hunter thinks hunters are balanced!

Please tell me more of your skill in arenas!
10/10/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Prall
Stampede needs to be removed from arena play.

Why? There are other solutions.
10/10/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Kuruptt

Oh look!

A hunter thinks hunters are balanced!

Please tell me more of your skill in arenas!

You Mad Bro?

Oh no not at all friend!
I think it's wonderful blizzard is giving awful players a chance at gladiator =D
Beyond our powerful burst, our sustained damage is incredibly average and our CC is still relatively touchy/minimalistic.

Should Stampede be completely removed? I think not. Altered, perhaps. The fact that hunters are now 100% arena viable across 2s, 3s, and 5s is a great thing and isn't something we should compromise completely after taking 12 seasons to get there.

LOLWHAT?!

Must we remind you of the true terror that Beast Cleave was?

Must we ALSO remind you of the absolute horror of what S9 was with the KFC?

VIABLE?
HUUUUUWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

There's a difference between "viable" and "absolute sh*t stomp."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6phz0sGik&feature=relmfu

I suppose that video is also just a bunch of lies and deceit to you too.
"Should Stampede be completely removed? I think not. Altered, perhaps. The fact that hunters are now 100% arena viable across 2s, 3s, and 5s is a great thing and isn't something we should compromise completely after taking 12 seasons to get there."

...What? Is arena viable now considered taking people from 100-0 in the push of a button without even doing anything else? Just letting your pets swarm and all hit at the same time for 40k+ and completely destroy someone? Not to mention hunters have been a decent pick for arena since i've played, maybe not insane damage like a frost mage but definetly good enough.
10/10/2012 08:33 AMPosted by Sephisloth
after taking 12 seasons to get there.

Delusional.

Did you forget KFC in S9? Hunters were viable for all of Cata for that matter... 2s don't count.

Get real.
it should be on a one min cooldown imo
Baddies just fail to realize how hunter is a hit or miss.. Hunter usually blow their CDs in the first minute of the fight and if people survive that its pretty much a win.. Mage's Iceblock.. Lock's Sacrafice, Pally Bubbles. Warriors have almost the same burst that are so much harder to kill, why don't you complain about that?
10/10/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Feluu
Baddies just fail to realize how hunter is a hit or miss.. Hunter usually blow their CDs in the first minute of the fight and if people survive that its pretty much a win.. Mage's Iceblock.. Lock's Sacrafice, Pally Bubbles. Warriors have almost the same burst that are so much harder to kill, why don't you complain about that?

Blizzard arena forums are bad because 1500 bracket players argue against nerfing things that the real players exploit.
Baddies just fail to realize how hunter is a hit or miss.. Hunter usually blow their CDs in the first minute of the fight and if people survive that its pretty much a win.. Mage's Iceblock.. Lock's Sacrafice, Pally Bubbles.

Paladin "bubble" - Divine Shield - duration: 8 seconds (typically dispelled / shattered)

BM Hunter - Stampede + all other CDs - duration: 20 seconds

Warriors have almost the same burst that are so much harder to kill, why don't you complain about that?

Warrior damage can be mitigated. They don't do 400k damage in 1 second.
Well as a decent hunter player, I realize that my burst skill is Lynx Rush. It hits for 30k/hit with my CDs on. While Kill Command does more but doesn't do 9 hits in short amount of period. It takes about all two lynx rush and three kill commands to down an average geared player. That's including readiness. So if you juke my Lynx Rush it makes my job a lot harder. Stampede is pretty op with the bug, but once its fixed it'll be fine. The 5x spirit mend is nothing compared to the healing output of some of the current hybrid healers. Thats true you can mitigate warriors by disarm, but once they get weapon chain and Avatar they are almost unstoppable..