The Ashweb Matriarch Not Spawning

Customer Support
I'm trying to finish my dailies, but she isn't spawning. It seems to be a phasing issue since a hunter said he could see her on the tracker. Please fix this, or at least please complete the quest and allow me to turn it in. I don't want to miss a day of dailies :-(

Thanks for your help!

PS - I have tried relogging, disabling all addons, etc.
Have you tried dropping the quest then picking it back up again? Or, a full UI reset, since just disabling addons will not resolve an issue where the settings for an addon are messing with the UI.
10/10/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Pixls
Please fix this

Did you submit a bug report in the game or on the Bug Report forum? Things don't get fixed unless they are reported or are blatantly obvious.

10/10/2012 08:19 AMPosted by Pixls
or at least please complete the quest and allow me to turn it in.

Did you submit a ticket? There is no one on these forums that can do anything for you.
I'm trying to finish my dailies, but she isn't spawning. It seems to be a phasing issue since a hunter said he could see her on the tracker. Please fix this, or at least please complete the quest and allow me to turn it in. I don't want to miss a day of dailies :-(

Thanks for your help!

PS - I have tried relogging, disabling all addons, etc.

I know EXACTLY what you need to do. Do not abandon the quest. This happened to me as well. When you tick over to revered, it opens a new line of quests that causes the halls to be phased to a different phase. Go back to the Golden Pagoda and you should see an npc with a yellow ! over its head. Take that quest and finish it. It will be followed by another quest and then another one. Once you turn in the third quest(The Battle Axe of the Thunder King), you will be able to go back to the halls and do the quest now as it will be back in the correct phase following you finishing the third quest. Just a warning. The third quest actually will turn in in the room you finish it in. Do not go out right away.

Also, at the same spot you get the Ashweb Matriarch, there should be yet another daily you can pick up after doing those other 3 quests as well.
Thank you for taking the time to post this. This was exactly my issue and Caladynus had the correct solution. Thank you!