Experienced Healer/DPS LF Raiding Guild

Wyrmrest Accord
Hello Wyrmrest Accord,

I’m currently looking for a raiding guild to join. I would like to join as a casual/social member at first, then begin raiding on whichever toon seems most appropriate when I’m prepared, and when there is an opening for a healer or dps.

Up until this week, I have been with the same guild for almost 3 years. The only two reasons I will no longer be with that guild are because they have server transferred and I have all five of my level 85+ characters here, and the raid times no longer work for me. I originally came to the server with them, but will not be following.

The main reason why I’m not even transferring is the raid times. They have not worked for me since I got a new job. I stuck around as a casual with hopes that I would eventually adapt to my work schedule and be able to stay up late to raid 3 nights per week with the people I enjoy raiding with. But I work too early in the morning and cannot stay up raiding until 10:00 p.m. server time. That is not an option. So I figured this is the appropriate time for me to move on.

My most relevant raiding experience:
As mentioned before, I was with the same guild for almost 3 years. I joined them as a disc priest on Alliance-Norgannon when the ICC patch came out. We eventually went to Horde-Moon Guard, then Wyrmrest Accord. I raided with them three nights per week through ICC normal and heroic, and through the first tier of Cataclysm. Then I had to go casual right when Firelands came out due to a new job. So that was about 16 months of solid raiding. I only missed one raid that entire time. I also switched between my disc priest and holy paladin depending on if a healer had to miss a raid, etc. I was fully efficient on both.

What I’m looking for:
Raid times: (server time)
First choice – 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Second choice – 5:30pm – 8:30pm

I would like another adult-oriented guild. I don’t need or want a PG-rated guild, and I am comfortable with adult humor and topics. I’m just looking for a guild with members in their 20s and/or 30s, who are good players, can take jokes, have respect for each other, and have fun hanging out together. But when raid time comes, everyone is prepared and the group is full, in the instance, and the trash pulls happen right at the scheduled start time. There is no 20 minute explanation before each boss fight every week, everyone should show up with some knowledge/research on the fight, vent/mumble is kept clear of randomness during boss fights so the raid leader can talk. I would like to make the most of the 3 hours. Every minute of the raid counts.

I also enjoy PVP a lot. I have mostly done arenas and regular battlegrounds in the past, but I would like to be on a rated battleground team. I have experience doing arenas and battlegrounds on a holy paladin, disc priest, rogue, and most recently a mage. I've been addicted to my mage since July, and she ended up being my first 90.

It’s fun to go back and run old content on alts or mains, whether it’s for RP gear, transmog gear, titles, or just to kill some time on a Saturday night.

Why you should invite me:
I’m not the type of person to brag, but I know I’m a good all-around player. I’m an excellent healer in raids, battlegrounds, and arenas. I’ve also been a good shadow priest and rogue in the past, and currently I feel more confident every day in playing my mage. When I play a class, one of the most fun parts for me is trying to master it, and be the best at my role in the raid. If I join your guild, you will be gaining a great player with experience as a tank, dps, and healer. I will eventually be an asset to your raid team.

You can comment on here with your guild info, link your website, or send me an in-game mail. I will get back to you ASAP.

Still looking.
My Friday raid group needs more people. Your preferred raid time of 5-8 PM fits perfectly.
See my thread at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863616937
Thanks for the information. I will be considering this option!