Open Libram L: I Got The Moves Like Uther

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Heroics refuse to give me anymore gear. :(
You strange people will refrain from using metric here!

The servers supporting this site are in Murica!!!

Maybe when you stop living in the past ..
You strange people will refrain from using metric here!

The servers supporting this site are in Murica!!!

Maybe when you stop living in the past ..

It's better here.

My Saturday has barely started.

Speaking of, I should probably sleep.
I don't get to raid for a month. Getting reps before my raiding friends is my only consolation.
Red River Rivalry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6pnROseOOg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_moBUl5Gg

BOOOOOOOOOOMER!
SOOOOOOOOOONER!
Bleh Football.

Also quit being slow Libram.

Morning.
It's a Saturday morning; most Paladins are probably still hung over - or, if they're really good Paladins, are probably still drinking.
i dont like temple, whoever stacks more ranged and healers wins...... my win/loss ratio is around 50/50

but as for silvershard, its turning into my favorite bg, of course since i won 9/10 times (not exagerated, i actually counted)

i may be a bit biased
I hate when I'm dual-box leveling and one character finds a chest...and it throws the xp all out of whack...so now I have to go back and play catch up with one of them. #firstworldproblems
I'm hoping that we'll be able to look at raiding in two weeks. I think 3-4 weeks is more realistic, though. Oddly, the shortage seems to be in DPS.
To buy a Darkmoon Trink or not to buy, that is the question.

Hmmmm.
10/13/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Sharrow
I'm hoping that we'll be able to look at raiding in two weeks. I think 3-4 weeks is more realistic, though. Oddly, the shortage seems to be in DPS.

We have a raid scheduled for this coming Tuesday, but who knows how well that'll work out.

10/13/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
To buy a Darkmoon Trink or not to buy, that is the question.

I have this odd problem where every time my amount of gold reaches some level, I refuse to let it fall below that amount, so I usually only have only a couple thousand I'm willing to part with. Too stingy to buy something like that am I. The only time I broke that rule was when I bought an Apparatus of Khaz'goroth in 4.2, only to have two of them drop that raid night.
10/13/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Elidra
I have this odd problem where every time my amount of gold reaches some level, I refuse to let it fall below that amount,

I feel similarly, I like to hoard my gold, but I generally get over it and end up blowing some. I'm about to throw away an easy 80k or so to make the black JC mount.

But mounts are forever, Trinks are not and while the DMC trink is nice I just don't know. I'm not even sure how steady I'll raid this expansion.

I find myself less motivated to maximize my character sadly. Bleh.
Red River Rivalry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6pnROseOOg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_moBUl5Gg

BOOOOOOOOOOMER!
SOOOOOOOOOONER!

Well, I had a feeling we'd pull off a win this year, but I wasn't near as confident as I had been before. Didn't expect to see OU play so well and Texas just not even show up. Texas fans were leaving at halftime. Good times. 63-21 Red River Rout.

10/13/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
But mounts are forever, Trinks are not and while the DMC trink is nice I just don't know. I'm not even sure how steady I'll raid this expansion.

100% agreement here!
I'm now pretty sure that the problem hasn't been my gear or performance, but instead that Horde are all retarded. I just got out of an EotS where only I and one other Horde would leave BET, the rest all just fought on the road outside it.

Can we start doing Libram BGs again, please?
I like both the new BGs, my win rate in them is decent and basically every time I've been in temple I hold an orb long enough to go to the full debuff (0% healing taken woo!) every time and prism-exo kills people.
I'd gladly do BGs with you Hordies once my tauradin eventually reaches 90.

Not sure if I could stomach solo gearing up in PvP a second time around.

Now that I think about it, by now my tauradin should have capped out on rested experience, so the next two levels shouldn't take very long at all.
Need more Alliance in the Libram.

Just sayin.

Also apparently I'm so awesome that I sometimes throw Light's Hammer too hard and it goes straight through the ground and I get no AoE circle.

At this rate I'll destroy Azeroth's core eventually.
10/13/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Also apparently I'm so awesome that I sometimes throw Light's Hammer too hard and it goes straight through the ground and I get no AoE circle.

That's what you get for using Consecration 2.0.