IsHarmfulSpell / IsHelpfulSpell Broken

Bug Report
Currently, IsHarmfulSpell and IsHelpfulSpell are returning nil or nothing at all on a LOT of spells right now. Please blizzard, fix this soon as it's bugging out things on my action bar that are part of my UI that I am making.

To test this for yourself, run this in game and report what it says here.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("SPELL NAME"))

Running it for let's say, Immolate, is one such spell that is not returning anything.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("Immolate"))

While Chaos Bolt works fine.

/run print(IsHarmfulSpell("Chaos Bolt"))

Hope you guys fix this soon.
IsHarmfulSpell is nil (non-existant) for me. As such, it won't have a value when tried to be called as a function.

Nevermind.. for some reason it wasn't showing up. It is now.. so disregard.
Try it out on a few dps spells, post them here if they are showing up as nil or not returning anything so that we can get blizzard's attention! :)
Bumping threads is against the Forum Code of Conduct here in the Bug Report Forums. By posting this issue here you have ensured that it will be seen by the QA Team. Bumping posts actually gets things fixed SLOWER.

Bug Forum Guidelines, posted by Ujumqin:

Please do not Bump threads, please do not spam new threads on the same issue.

All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Instead Bumping and Spamming slows down our process and delays bugs getting fixed.