Spoilers from PTR 5.1

Story Forum
10/12/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Daralii
Keeshan and Troteman are the only surviving members, I think.

Does Troteman even count? Also, Alliance players who played Redridge are also members.
More spoilers Both Warlord Bloodhilt and High Marshal Twinbraid will likely die. warning spoilers
http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32388-a-change-of-command

There's an orc general I've been keeping a close eye on. Warlord Bloodhilt curried a lot of favor with Garrosh Hellscream by beating back an Alliance advance in Southern Barrens. He's now entrenched within the fortress at Domination Point.

I doubt the Alliance can take him out. But... you've proven me wrong before.

If you wish to finish him off, bring friends. Lots of frien
Hey, Warlord Bloodhilt!

I actually like that Orc.
Pity Bloodhilt and Twinbraids are going to die though.
It could be worse, the target may have been Sky Admiral Rogers
More spoilers Both Warlord Bloodhilt and High Marshal Twinbraid will likely die. warning spoilers
http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32388-a-change-of-command

There's an orc general I've been keeping a close eye on. Warlord Bloodhilt curried a lot of favor with Garrosh Hellscream by beating back an Alliance advance in Southern Barrens. He's now entrenched within the fortress at Domination Point.

I doubt the Alliance can take him out. But... you've proven me wrong before.

If you wish to finish him off, bring friends. Lots of frien

Damnit they better die a heroic death.
10/12/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Daralii

I thought most of bravo company was dead.

Either way they could probably recruit some new troops like the veterans from Northrend or another war since Bravo company seems to be heavily battle experienced.

Either way they could probably recruit some new troops like the veterans from Northrend or another war since Bravo company seems to be heavily battle experienced.

I think I might be alone in my disgust to see anything from Redridge coming back. The questline was a lore atrocity.

I think I might be alone in my disgust to see anything from Redridge coming back. The questline was a lore atrocity.

I wouldnt really call it a lore atrocity, I think having Rambo is pretty cool but i think it could have been handled a little better. Maybe not mirroring it so much.
So does anyone else we know come with the Horde and Alliance army to Pandaria?
10/22/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Gornur
So does anyone else we know come with the Horde and Alliance army to Pandaria?

A fair number of the faction leaders apparently. Garrosh apparently is a big fan of the Mogu and how they do things.