For all the people crying for BM nerfs...

Hunter
You guys do realize we already got a stealth nerf right? Stampede used to call all your pets, making them each deal 175% damage with normal attacks.

Upon logging on today, I realized Stampede only makes your pets do 25% damage now. (In my opinion, Stampede is the only big issue with our burst. BW+Stampede is retarded.)

Also, concerning using spirit beast heals with Stampede, that was also nerfed. If you use Stampede, then heal, you get one heal at normal power, then the other 4 heals are around 25% effective.

We got our nerfs, or a good start. Warriors got theirs as well. Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

Oh, and buff MM back to it's former glory. <3
Sorry, but I don't want MM buffed back to "it's former glory". I enjoy playing BM and got tired of being in groups who kept telling me that I had to spec MM. There should be a way for all 3 specs to be viable for a player.
10/12/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Euthqt
Warriors got theirs as well. Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

Shadow Priests, okay?
Oh yes, this so much yes. I would love it if this happened. Q.Q
10/12/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Lerian
Sorry, but I don't want MM buffed back to "it's former glory". I enjoy playing BM and got tired of being in groups who kept telling me that I had to spec MM. There should be a way for all 3 specs to be viable for a player.

I can agree with that, but it's just saddening how pathetic MM is right now. Chimera crits for less than Arcane shot? Come on.
This was a change that happened over a month ago in beta. Stampede pets have always (ostensibly) dealt 25% damage on live.
10/12/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Bamfrosty
This was a change that happened over a month ago in beta. Stampede pets have always (ostensibly) dealt 25% damage on live.

Yeah, this myth has persisted because Wowhead's and WowDB's datamined tooltips haven't been updated since that change went though.
Well, then I stand corrected. Either way, the heal nerf went through yesterday though, because I would have noticed in arena.
10/12/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Euthqt
Well, then I stand corrected. Either way, the heal nerf went through yesterday though, because I would have noticed in arena.

I think there was a bug enabling some abilities to bypass the 25% modifier. A heal would be a likely candidate, because it isn't a damage-dealing move.
We got our nerfs, or a good start. Warriors got theirs as well. Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

It's funny because BM is gonna get nerfed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. With the amount of QQ about BM I'd be surprised if they last till the end of the year without nerfs.
We ALREADY got nerfed. We're getting pretty close to balance by now.

Not much else is going to change, except for them maybe separating the CD usage to prevent Lynx Rush, BW, and Rabid being used together, either way I don't even run with Lynx Rush and hardly ever run ferocity pet anyways, so bring the buffs on.

I just hope you can stomach the nerfs that are inc to other classes.

We aren't the only unbalanced class boys and girls.
10/12/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Stheno
Warriors got theirs as well. Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

Now let's worry about the Warlocks, Mages, and Shadow Priests, okay?

Shadow Priests, okay?
Oh yes, this so much yes. I would love it if this happened. Q.Q

all i care about shadow priests is the disarm they do not need that >.>
Really just the absurd self heals.
what are the nerfs to warriors? i can not find anything about it. Well, it was fun while it was lasted... still gonna play my hunter but maybe not competitively... time to level my mage.
Look on mmo-champion. They got an across the board damage nerf.
Ah those were implemented already. I remember reading them before MoP was released. Ghostcrawler also said they were implemented already.
Why are people crying that Hunters got nerfed? We're still perfectly fine to play.
If you like BM so much why would you play MM if MM got buffed?Why cant players just play spec they like instead changing spec every time they read some article that says :This speck sucks if you still play it you suck and you are a noob. :/
10/12/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Woodwalker
If you like BM so much why would you play MM if MM got buffed?Why cant players just play spec they like instead changing spec every time they read some article that says :This speck sucks if you still play it you suck and you are a noob. :/

While this is true, the problem is...
Eg: MM Arcane shot hits for 50k, SV Arcane shot hits for 45k, BM Arcane shot hits for 95k.
Which would you choose? Obviously BM, it's not that a lot of us "like" to change back and forth, it's the way Blizz has made it. If we want any chance at glory we're forced to pick the spec that's "on top" and that's BM right now.
Personally i love MM and if i had a choice between MM and BM (if they were both equally the same) i'd choose MM.
I never stopped playing MM, even if it's behind.