Neckbeard Excursion ALT Raid group

Earthen Ring
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Finally someone with an open mind...
Bitters, I would've shared my popcorn with you!

:(
Milk Duds > Popcorn
^ definitely hits from the wrong side of the plate after that comment.
10/12/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Bitterst
Milk Duds > Popcorn

Fine Bitters! FINE

More for me
ITT: Elite guild with guild leader who doesn't care what his guild members do.

That feel when you're all alone.

That feel when you're too fat to fit in one airplane seat and can't afford to buy two so you troll forums on a server you don't play on

The buttfrustration is palpable.
welcome back lunchbox
bottem line...I'd take a good leader/competent player in 440's leading me than a dip!@#$ in 470's who can't heal half my hps, stay out of bad, or beat me in my os dps.

Gl guys...
+1 for Sictricity and Neckbeard.

Sic may your neckbeard grow long and matted.
amen
I was led to believe there would be throat violations in this thread.
i violate any and every throat
To continue poking this or not...

...it's been a long time since the ER forums were active enough for me to get a rise out of someone and you neckbeards are !@#$ing priceless.
ummmmmm i think you have it all backwards seems like you are the person rising to all of our !@#$, i think even our haters would agree with that
I got everything I wanted out of this thread. I really couldn't care less about you jokers, you're a prog PvE guild on an RP server.

Like I said, this place has been dead for a while. I saw a chance to rile up a !@#$storm and you guys are way too easy. GL with your clown shoes alternate raid team, I'm sure the mongoloid running it will rise up and be the best rogue there has ever been in the world...of warcraft.

Thanks for feeding me.

/thread
10/13/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Amonise
Thanks for feeding me.

Guess that fat jokes were true!
10/13/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Amonise
GL with your clown shoes alternate raid team, I'm sure the mongoloid running it will rise up and be the best rogue there has ever been in the world...of warcraft.

You're a really strange person for hating on someone like Sictricity. Dude is like, seriously the nicest person I've ever met.
Do I look fat in this robe?
OK well obviously I do look fat and that's your fault - YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING ME FAT BY NOT ADDRESSING MY LOW SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES AND LEAVING ME ALONE ALL DAY LIKE A DOG.
10/14/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Trollip
OK well obviously I do look fat and that's your fault - YOUR FAULT FOR MAKING ME FAT BY NOT ADDRESSING MY LOW SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES AND LEAVING ME ALONE ALL DAY LIKE A DOG.

You don't look fat at all girliee