Pacifist Level 90 - 0 kills - 0 ilev

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
That's hardcore man.. This should be the new Ironman Challenge.. Get to Max lvl without fighting anything..
10/12/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Kionai
I am so going to try this Lol! Amazing my friend! This may change how I play completely.Ty for even showing its possible!

Go go go!
I started playing my warrior last night and wanted to do all the archaeology dig sites in Pandaria. I didn't want the xp to go to waste lol.
Wow!! That's truly amazing.

Nice job, and congrats on sticking to your guns!
Insane
where as The Patient" is a good title for this

a new title ,.,, the coward would be far more fun .. esp if account bound and you put it on your
PVP monster toon
where as The Patient" is a good title for this

a new title ,.,, the coward would be far more fun .. esp if account bound and you put it on your
PVP monster toon

I'm not sure how "The Coward" would fit, not fighting things doesn't make someone a coward.
Award this man invisible epic phat lewtz, a cookie, and his own personal flying Exodar as a mount. He deserves it after the patience he's had.

DAMN

You my good man/woman, are out of your mind... but in a good way.

/salute
It does say:

Kills
Total kills 23,504
Total kills that grant experience or honor 23,504

So, excellent job on the achievement! but, that's still quite a few kills for a pacifist =)
10/13/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Vistech
So, excellent job on the achievement! but, that's still quite a few kills for a pacifist =)

It copies his stats from his main.

@OP good work.

You have far more patience (and far less desire to AoE critters) than I.
Haha damn, that's impressive.

It felt like it took me forever to get this guy to 90, and that was still with killing and doing basically every quest.
So, basically what you are saying is you did RaF for this character?
Brilliant.
Good work! That deserves it's own title.

"The Peaceful"

"The Pacifist"
How is that possible? What did he do to level? Explore and level professions??