Pacifist Level 90 - 0 kills - 0 ilev

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
Man, if only I had the time ! Well done man. You deserve a feat of strength, a title and your own NPC next to Baine. Blizzard make it so !
grats! should get a NPC named after you
they better let you in.
Grats on your personal FOS!

And you even did it on a PVP server.

I'd be lucky if I made it to level 15 or so, I don't think I would be able to manage going to level cap.
Pretty cool actually. Always like to see people do stuff out of the ordinary. Reminds me of a Troll character a long time ago (don't remember name or whatever) that leveled with no weapons or armor. He just would fist-fight stuff to death while wearing some little "loincloth" type thing. Might have been way back in vanilla. Anyway, nice to read a post like this in between all the whine-fest posts that seem to be filling up the boards.

Awesome.

His name was Gutrot.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2007/11/10/self-imposed-limitations-on-leveling/
So what did you do? Explore to level 5 then herb / mine?
wow that's pretty unreal, congrats
Pretty cool actually. Always like to see people do stuff out of the ordinary. Reminds me of a Troll character a long time ago (don't remember name or whatever) that leveled with no weapons or armor. He just would fist-fight stuff to death while wearing some little "loincloth" type thing. Might have been way back in vanilla. Anyway, nice to read a post like this in between all the whine-fest posts that seem to be filling up the boards.

Awesome.

Fine, fine but I still don't see Tauren Monks.
Grats! :D
Wow, I can't even imagine doing something that. Must have taken a lot of control to not give up when it got boring.
Cumbaya, my lord, cumbaya
How did you get to 90 without killing anything?
I love Pacifists. They just lay there and whine as my axe cleaves them into pieces. We need more of your kind.
What is this... I don't even...

Wow.

That feat itself should earn you the "Insane" title.
good job sir.

/bow

you are a man amongst men.