Vale of Eternal Blossoms Portal and Teleport

Bug Report
Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms are not showing up in my spellbook. i have purchased them both but do not show individually or in the "select a teleport" or the "select a portal" button"

however i did find a work around in the meantime. you can macro a button with

/cast Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

or

/cast Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

and it works

please also know that i turned off all addons, reloaded ui, and cleared all caches and this did not help fix the fact that they do not show up in spell book
havent seen this issue in the forums yet. hopefully blizz will acknowledge that they know about it and are trying to fix it
the Teleport/Portal spells for Vale of Eternal Blossoms are a separate spell in your spellbook. It's there, just not part of the other flyouts
10/16/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Marichka
the Teleport/Portal spells for Vale of Eternal Blossoms are a separate spell in your spellbook. It's there, just not part of the other flyouts

This.

Also, for some reason they're placed under the General tab, and not the tab for your mage spells.
Very strange I found this out the hard way too.. is it a bug or by design that it's separate from the pull-out menu (where all the others are) and in the general tab instead of the spells tab?
If it's a bug I hope it's fix soon, if it's a design choice, it was a bad one.
I hope they fix it soon. It takes an unneeded keybind spot on my bars!
I removed the flyout teleport menu from my action bar to reposition it and now i cannot find it in my spellbook, this is a real drag........
I'd recommend "Mage Nuggets" for the time being. Very clean portal menu.
Yea just helped a friend figure this out...apparently they haven't been added to the flyout, and are under the "general" tab of the spellbook as previous posters have said

I imagine this was a mistake and will likely be fixed sooner or later
Except for the fact that they put in portal spells to Tol Barad, which are not only in the spell book, but also in the flyout.
Did you look in your general tab in your spellbook?

If not, that might help with finding your teleport and portal button for Vale of Eternal Blossoms.