<Friend Zone> wants to be your friend!

Darkspear
Prev 1 3 4 5 18 Next

Whelp, there it is. It was only a matter of time until that came out. This is the tell tale sign that you have nothing else left.

Funny thing is, how many 2200 heroes we've kicked because they couldn't handle mechanics. Bloodveinlol and Chillout are the most recent two.

I also rebuttal with, how come you have virtually no heroic experience on any of your characters? Let me guess, cause it's scripted/too easy for you? Right?

Plus, the highest arena achievement that you have is 1500. I don't arena/PVP seriously, and the last time I did arena seriously was S8 or S9 and I hit 1950 pretty easy. Too busy killing dragons and stuff obviously.

brb let me put my Chinese food plate away.

I would like to point out that I have seen a lot more "Savior of Azeroths" being completely useless in PvP than I have seen 2200 PvPers being useless in PvE...

I'm not going to come in and be all like ZOMG PVP IS HARDER THAN PVE NOOB PVE IS SCRIPTED, but I am pointing out how you do EXACTLY that, but in reverse.

1950 in PvP is basically like LFR.

So 2200 would be normal mode?

I would like to point out that I have seen a lot more "Savior of Azeroths" being completely useless in PvP than I have seen 2200 PvPers being useless in PvE...

I'm not going to come in and be all like ZOMG PVP IS HARDER THAN PVE NOOB PVE IS SCRIPTED, but I am pointing out how you do EXACTLY that, but in reverse.

So 2200 would be normal mode?

Mhmm, then glad would be heroic and world first/server first would be rank 1. Fits pretty well.
So to equate us to you. Let me do some ciphering real fast.

Ok yeah, y'all are still worse than us.
i like you

Because that's what this has been all about.

Yes it has, y'all crackers bust up into our Recruitment thread, spouting some nonsense about us being elitist, etc.

We may not be good/hardcore/elitist, but god dammit we are better than Bandet and Wtbskillz. That might just be the new guild motto.

I completely agree with what you're saying. I didn't mean to be like 'HOLY !@#$, IF YOU'RE A SAVIOR, GINVITE IMMEDIATELY.'. Side note, Savior at no buff is pretty good though.

I don't think 1950 at the beginning of Wrath is the same as 1950 at the end of Cata/now. Correct me if I'm wrong, I honestly don't know. 1950 isn't anything to brag about period. I merely brought it up just to show that as much as, I guess, hate serious PVP, I was higher rating than him.

I, however, do like how you guys happen to break it down 'Big Bird, Cookie Monster' style for Arena rating to PVE progression.

Yes it has, y'all crackers bust up into our Recruitment thread, spouting some nonsense about us being elitist, etc.

We may not be good/hardcore/elitist, but god dammit we are better than Bandet and Wtbskillz. That might just be the new guild motto.

You are elitist, and no one reading this thread will disagree. Whether or not you deserve to be is a completely different subject.

I completely agree with what you're saying. I didn't mean to be like 'HOLY !@#$, IF YOU'RE A SAVIOR, GINVITE IMMEDIATELY.'. Side note, Savior at no buff is pretty good though.

I don't think 1950 at the beginning of Wrath is the same as 1950 at the end of Cata/now. Correct me if I'm wrong, I honestly don't know. 1950 isn't anything to brag about period. I merely brought it up just to show that as much as, I guess, hate serious PVP, I was higher rating than him.

I, however, do like how you guys happen to break it down 'Big Bird, Cookie Monster' style for Arena rating to PVE progression.

Also, they aren't equatable really, that seems like a pretty good way to break it down though. Maybe there would be a better way to compare the two if you could start outgearing things in pvp, but as it stands, usually when you're getting more geared, so are they.

K, you know I'm like, gladiator right?

Your achievements say otherwise

and skillz, you talk about PvP like it's something you've done competitively at a high level. You haven't, in fact I'm certain that if I was to PvP I could get higher ratings than you and I'm literally the worst PvP'er ever.
I'd rather see proof than have your buttbandit friends "vouch" for you.
10/17/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Shalarahn
I'd rather see proof than have your buttbandit friends "vouch" for you.

You got savior after like every nerf. Even in our equation, you're still worse than duelist.
I also got Hand of A'dal after the 35% nerf

Oh wait.

Oh wait.

Not gonna bull!@#$, I have no idea what that is.
Well that's all that really needs to be said, now isn't it.

Oh wait.

Not gonna bull!@#$, I have no idea what that is.

Oh god, please be trolling/sarcastic.
A pvp'er who hasn't seriously played before cata doesn't know what something is that happened back in BC? UNTHINKABLE PLAYSE BE TROLL.

I looked it up. To clarify I played some of BC and most of LK i was just super super super casual.