Best mage names out there.

Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
02/14/2013 01:46 AMPosted by Marìo
It's a me

Sorry to tell you that characters with alt codes are automatically disqualified from any "best name" competition. Were it up to me, your characters would be deleted overnight as punishment for unnecessarily burdening the rest of the community with your alt code nonsense.

P.S. Trying pretty hard with your transmog, bro.
< reality
....slow down....
Aedephon Ben Delat is the full name (aka Quick Ben).... sadly it loses a little something when you only get to use the last part.
I used to think I was horribly clever in naming my characters from fantasy books (like this character's) or other languages, whether Icelandic or Tolkien Quenya.

But the WoW player base at large much more appreciates the crude and blindingly obvious. Not hating, just amused. Should have named myself Squishypews.
02/14/2013 09:02 AMPosted by Broseph
characters with alt codes are automatically disqualified from any "best name" competition.
Not the best, but I like it. I think it fits rather well.
10/15/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Incendium
Besides, I am like...famous on the wow forums or something, not to brag. Just cool like that.

Who the hell are you?
Sup peeps
Nethers = nether tempest? Either way, cool to incorporate a spell into the name, even if it's unintentional ^^

BTW, mine is after the Metal Gear Solid character, NOT the Mortal Kombat character.
I like mine. I use the Magic Seeker title, too, so it's "Malethus the Magic Seeker." Has some nice semi-alliteration in there.
I like mine, but I think Frostyfarts amuses me the most. :)

Full name : Themaspark Sprocketfall. Sister of Twizfit, Daughter of Tinkertrane.
<---- True and original name, non related to anything known.....period
Firelord Frostyfarts, you confused yet?

I will sh!t on everything you love.