What can we solo?

Monk
So I have been wondering what raids we can solo, anyone test it out?
I've solo'd Naxx, Ony, both AQs (minus Emperors, but I think I could do it as WW rather than as BrM, and C'thun which should be soloable using the Ouro trick), MC, Karazhan, Magtheridon, TK, some of SSC (going back there later) and every dungeon up to ZA/ZG and the HoT dungeons which seem like I just need better gear to be able to do (I solo'd the hawk boss but couldn't do the bear boss's trash :X).

Raids I haven't tried yet are Gruul's Lair (if I have enough burst to down the healer and CC guys before getting CC chained then it will be easy), Hyjal (gonna try that after clearing SSC), BT (won't be soloable because of mechanics), Sunwell (same deal as BT), 3d Sarth which I really really want to try, EoE (should be soloable), VoA (same deal with EoE), Ulduar (not too sure about this one), ToC (not sure), ICC (not sure) and The Ruby Sanctum (not sure).

Hope that helps a little lol
I've solo'd Naxx, Ony, both AQs (minus Emperors, but I think I could do it as WW rather than as BrM, and C'thun which should be soloable using the Ouro trick), MC, Karazhan, Magtheridon, TK, some of SSC (going back there later) and every dungeon up to ZA/ZG and the HoT dungeons which seem like I just need better gear to be able to do (I solo'd the hawk boss but couldn't do the bear boss's trash :X).

Raids I haven't tried yet are Gruul's Lair (if I have enough burst to down the healer and CC guys before getting CC chained then it will be easy), Hyjal (gonna try that after clearing SSC), BT (won't be soloable because of mechanics), Sunwell (same deal as BT), 3d Sarth which I really really want to try, EoE (should be soloable), VoA (same deal with EoE), Ulduar (not too sure about this one), ToC (not sure), ICC (not sure) and The Ruby Sanctum (not sure).

Hope that helps a little lol

BT is easily soloable, only tricky one is RoS which is either a straight dps burn which I either get or don't get depending on rng. Or going brm and using statue.
I did most of icc on beta and it was a joke.
Is Blackwing Lair first boss solo-able? If so please give some details.

I will be interested in some of the weapons there for Transmog
Should be able to solo most things a DK can solo. Monk is going to be one of the best solo classes.
I solod most of firelands on beta as brewmaster.
When I hit 90, up to what content can I solo for raids and heroics. I know BC and probably some WoTLK but I'm not sure. What spec will I need to solo, I was thinking WW.

Everything but the first boss in Sunwell is soloable, and the first boss is skippable.
3D Sarth is cake.
EoE may be soloable but drake damage doesnt seem to scale with ilvl so I was only hitting 3k, it would take forever.
Ulduar I soloed everything on hardmode except Iron Council which just put out to much damage to keep up with as WW. Yes, even Mimiron and Thorim.
ToC, easy.
ICC, gunship isn't soloable but first 2 bosses are easy.
Ruby Sanctum has that 2 phase mechanic that heals if there isnt people in both phases, it looks like well be able to out damage the heal eventually.
What spec do you solo stuff as? Ive only played istweaver but Ive a half done heroic set for dps/tank and Ive been interested in doing old bosses.

How do you skip Kalecgos?

Can you solo first boss of BWL? I know as a hunter I could.

The rest, just what spec did you use? And what sort of gear? Heroic gear is enough?
What spec do you solo stuff as? Ive only played istweaver but Ive a half done heroic set for dps/tank and Ive been interested in doing old bosses.

How do you skip Kalecgos?

The rest, just what spec did you use? And what sort of gear? Heroic gear is enough?

I use WW. You can just run around the Kalecgos platform and not agro him. I got wrecked by the first trash pack in BoT so I haven't even tried anything in Cata. And I'm full heroic+ gear with 470 ilvl.
Is WW better then bremaster for solowing? My healer gear is better then my dps gear. Maybe I should just do mistweaver and see how it goes. Cant be much worse, just slower which would only matter on bosses that need to be bursted fast, of which I dont think I need any for. Id only wanna do kael runs, maybe see if any maces drop in Sunwell. Sarth3d since I know Im missing either his 10 or 25m mount.
10/15/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Gutsu
Naxx 25? I want to collect fist weapons... there's a certain one there =)

Easy enough.

10/15/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Capucine
Is WW better then bremaster for solowing? My healer gear is better then my dps gear. Maybe I should just do mistweaver and see how it goes. Cant be much worse, just slower which would only matter on bosses that need to be bursted fast, of which I dont think I need any for. Id only wanna do kael runs, maybe see if any maces drop in Sunwell. Sarth3d since I know Im missing either his 10 or 25m mount.

WW just does much more damage. Using Chi Wave for your healing along with Expel Harm you don't have to worry very much about dying.

Don't go MW. It will take forever because MW damage is pathetic and you'll probably just go oom before killing the boss lol.

10/15/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Capucine

No. Only hunters could do that and that was fixed.
10/14/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Moine
both AQs (minus Emperors, but I think I could do it as WW rather than as BrM, and C'thun which should be soloable using the Ouro trick),

Just soloed the twins tonight at level 84 as WW (with many MoP BoE items), and using Ouro to solo C'thun takes SO long it's not likely worth the effort, unless you just wanna feel special... Pretty sure it's doable, but ugh.
I've done all of Naxx

Marrowgar kicked my !@# when I went at him as Windwalker, haven't had a rematch since I swapped my off-spec to Brewmaster
10/14/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Yuebing
I did most of icc on beta and it was a joke.

Monks have been nerfed from what they were in beta.

Or are you saying you did this AFTER they nerfed monks in beta?
Yeh ICC is not cake lol
I have only done a bit of brewmaster soloing but overall it is really good at soloing stuff. Also has good tools to get around funky mechanics.