[A]<Ned Stark fan club>(9/16 T14) recruiting!

Stormreaver
Good Morning Stormreaver!

<Ned Stark fan club> is now recruiting for MoP raiding!

About Us:

<Ned Stark fan club> began raiding together late in the game in Firelands, and wound up with a barely impressive 7/7 normal finish. However, despite lots of roster changes, gearing up a lot of PuGs, and sometimes raiding only one day a week, we managed to clear 8/8H in Dragon Soul before patch 5.0.4. (30% isn't that much...)

Our Schedule:
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10pm-1am Server Time (CST).

Current Progression:
  • Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N
  • Heart of Fear: 3/6
  • Terrace of Endless Spring: 0/4
  • Recruitment:

We are looking for skilled players of the following classes:

Warrior
    Mage
    Survival/BM Hunter

However, while we need these classes for our core raid team, members of all levels, skill, and experience are welcome to join! We run old content, do some lolPvP, and are looking to start a few Challenge Mode teams! If you're interested in joining a group of awesome people, then please whisper Archarus in game (or add BattleTag Arch#1177) for an invite!
    House Stark: a Tragedy
    might be interested. combat rogue, but looks like you have 2 mages already :( my roommate is hardcore and we wanted to join a 10M together
    Kandatotem: Even though you're a troll, we love you.

Imlegacy: Please feel free to whisper me in-game to chat about the situation. We have two raid groups going, so we may be able to find spots for everyone. Unfortunately, I do know that both groups already have mages. If you get in touch, we'll try to work something out.
    Bump for a one-shot Spirit Kings
    Bumpity bump for elegon's adds being a !@#$%.

Still looking for a mail class (hunter/sham), or a non bad rogue.

I'll sing you to sleep twice a week if you join ;)
    HEY GUYS
    Still looking for a good hunter!

Exceptional players, alts, and leveling characters of ALL classes, specs, and levels are also welcome!

We haz cookies!
    Wait...what cookies?
    From me. Although, the ingredients are a secret, and are in no way the souls of kittens.
    Need moar hunters
    Elegon down a few days ago.

Recruitment needs updated:

NEED a Hunter.
    NEED a Strength DPS (Arms/Fury Warrior or Frost DK)

Whisper a member in game for info.

nedstark.wowstead.com
    update

need a hunter
    This guild is solid. Come check us out. Bring your hunter
    Still looking for a solid, consistent hunter, and a strength dps. If you play something else and know how to not stand in fire, we'll take a look at you also :D
    Also doing a Herald of the Titans run. Because starry bosses are the best thing since fiery bosses.
    Bump for 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF. WooT.
    Epic guild is Epic. Join now or wish you had.
    Good Morning Stormreaver!

<Ned Stark fan club> is now recruiting for MoP raiding!

About Us:

<Ned Stark fan club> began raiding together late in the game in Firelands, and wound up with a barely impressive 7/7 normal finish. However, despite lots of roster changes, gearing up a lot of PuGs, and sometimes raiding only one day a week, we managed to clear 8/8H in Dragon Soul before patch 5.0.4. (30% isn't that much...)

Our Schedule:
    Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10pm-1am Server Time (CST).

Current Progression:
  • Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N
  • Heart of Fear: 2/6
  • Terrace of Endless Spring: 0/4
  • Recruitment:

We are looking for skilled players of the following classes:

Fury or Arms Warrior (Protection OS is a plus)
    Windwalker Monk
    Combat Rogue

However, while we need these classes for our core raid team, members of all levels, skill, and experience are welcome to join! We run old content, do some lolPvP, and are looking to start a few Challenge Mode teams! If you're interested in joining a group of awesome people, then please whisper Archarus in game (or add BattleTag Arch#1177) for an invite!

Working on Garalon, currently in need of the following classes:

Fury/Arms Warrior
    Windwalker Monk
    Combat Rogue

Contact us in-game!
    contact me!

bump