lvl 60 Vanilla Raiding Guild [H]

Stormreaver
Hello,

<Impasse>, Stormreaver (H)
is looking lvl 60s for classic raid content. This includes; Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj 20 an 40. Eventually we will start War Games, and monthly War Game Tournaments.

Our Mission
To do our best to recreate the truly epic, yet oftentimes frustrating, times of classic World of Warcraft, while implementing some of the good additions later expansions offer. We aim to level up, gear up and progress through classic content as a close group of mature guild mates.

Guild Website: http://impasseguild.enjin.com/home

Progression
Ahn'Qiriaj 10 - 6/6
Molten Core - 0/10
Blackwing Lair - 0/9
Ahn'Qiraj 40 - 0/9

Raid times start 7-8pm server (5-6pm Pacific Coast Time). Weekends will be more flexible, may start earlier and end later.
Raid days content that is on farm will be during the week. As of right now AQ10 Tuesday and Friday(may be moved to Saturday before MC). Progression raids will be during the weekend.

Restrictions
    -No Paladins, Death Knights or Monks
    -No Pandas, Goblins or Blood Elves
    -Only Classic race-class combos (See below)
    -Only use professions from characters in the guild, (Cap at 300, no BC crafted items, enchants, ect)
    -No heirlooms at 60
    -No BC gear or consumables
    -No purchasing T3 gear, or any other gear off the Black Market
    -No lvl 60 PvP gear allowed, except Insignia of the Horde (see reasoning below)
    -No members will be allowed to run through raids by higher levels. Doing so, and using PvP gear, blatantly disregards Our Mission!

Classic Race-Class Combos
Orc.........Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter
Tauren....Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Hunter
Troll........Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Priest
Undead...Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Priest

Characters leveling are free to join. Heirlooms while leveling are acceptable, but must be replaced at 60 before attending any raids, (same with BC and PvP gear).

Transmogification
We allow our members to Transmog their gear, but only gear they have previously earned in the guild. (i.e. a Mage transmogging AQ40 ugly shoulders to look like his T2 shoulders that he replaced). We strictly forbid characters to have higher levels boost them through dungeons for transmog gear.

Guild Professions
We only allow members of our guild to use the professions and recipes of other guild members. We do not allow guild members to buy enchants/crafted gear off the AH, also having characters that are not in the guild craft gear is not allowed. This goes in line with our guild progression idea. As we progress through more content the guild will acquire more recipes and patterns.

Why no PvP gear? It was in classic WoW!?
No lvl 60 PvP gear is allowed. Why? In most cases it is BiS (best in slot) until late Blackwing Lair / mid Ahn'Qiraj 40, and it is extremely easy to acquire. This means characters with PvP gear will have a significant jump on other members, and will make attending Molten Core, Ahn'Qiraj 20 and most of Blackwing Lair redundant and boring. We wish to gear up steadily and progress as a guild, which is the same reason we do not allow any of our members to be run through and raids by higher levels.

Rank System
The Warlord (Guild Master) - Leader of the guild.
Executor (2nd in Command) - As
Clan Leaders (Class Officers) - In charge of their class. Offer advice for BiS gear and make sure all Grunts are raid ready.
Grunts (Raiders) - These will be the members that are lvl 60, raid ready and have all appropriate gear (no heirlooms, BC or PvP gear)
Boots - These are characters that are leveling, or lvl 60s that are still using heirlooms, BC or PvP gear.
Alts/Bank - Self explanatory. Anyone may have alts or banks in the guild.

Loot
Class Specific Gear - We will be using Suicide Kings(SK). How SK works is we take turns handing down loot based on rank. For example: Tier 1 gloves drop. Officer1 needs them, so does Raider1 and Recruit1. Officer1 will get them. Next boss Tier chest drops. It will go to Raider1, and so on. They will alternate who gets Tier peices. On the next raid we will pick up on the character we left off on.
Class Shared Gear - We will simply /roll, Main Spec gets priority. After you win a roll you will not be eligible to roll on your 'Classes Shared Gear' until others the others have gotten an item.

Leave comments and feedback below. If you wish to contact me whisper me on Ltdann, Stormreaver Horde, or RealID Dallal#1499.
^
So.... are Pandas allowed?
No Panads, thanks for pointing that out.
^^
Oct 20th I am transferring over my dead Alliance lvl 25 guild to Horde. Guild name will remain <Impasse> along with guild structure. Only thing changing is that <Impasse> will be level 25.
Guild web site: http://impasseguild.enjin.com/home
bump for liking this idea!
Edited:
Now only Classic Race-Class combos
I feel as if it would be great if you posted all the races in a list and the classes they are allowed to be, like

Orc - Warrior, Rogue
Undead - Warlock, Mage

Or w/e the combos are so people know
Good idea. Have it on our website, so why not here. Thanks for your input!

Orc.........Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Shaman, Hunter
Tauren....Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Hunter
Troll........Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter, Mage, Priest
Undead...Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Priest
Bump
I'd love to join, except I'll have to level up to 60 on a Horde alt. Undead Warrior for me.
prot and fury btw
Send me a whisper in-game and I'll send you an invite :) If you have any friends that would be interested let them know, if you would.
Bump!
Guild is growing steadily. Gaining new members every day. Thanks for you interest and support for the guild!
Bump
^
Hell yeah, I'm bringing an IRL friend in to the guild. His subscription just ran out, we're both making alts and starting up in your guild once he gets his sub back.
Awesome to hear! Will be good to have you guys aboard.
Bump