He just wanted to hug you.

Moon Guard
Does anyone feel bad for killing huggalon the heart watcher? I killed him and got a necklace that is cool but.... He just wanted to love me!!!
<--- Heart of ice.

I'll punch him in the throat again to prove it.
He should of said something when he died like 'I just wanted to hug..you...I dont have any...mammooothssss 'sssss
Love hurts.
Yes. ;~;

Every time Avaruu and I come across him, we make this sad story to go along about the giant.

Then we kill him and take his loot.

Mostly feel bad for killing the loner in the cave.
By killing him we unleashed all of the sha's energy and destroyed the one thing that could stop every sha imaginable.

The power of a hug.
I refuse to kill him. :(
I gave him a hug.

He 'gave' me the necklace.

I saw him in the cave again later so obviously he was just fine.

:(
He was simply taking a nap.
Killed him, took the necklace, kept questing. The aggro line is funny, but he's just a big ugly titan construct that needs to be put down.
10/14/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Zhouliang
Killed him, took the necklace, kept questing. The aggro line is funny, but he's just a big ugly titan construct that needs to be put down.

Terrible.

My feelings are hurt FOR him, just by reading that.

He's not even hostile!
10/14/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Lellex

Terrible.

My feelings are hurt FOR him, just by reading that.

He's not even hostile!

The only reason he's not hostile is because of how hard he hits. It's a gameplay mechanic and you know it.
It's a gameplay mechanic and you know it.

Is that why he's sitting in the very !@# end of a cave where no one would go (there are no Dreadlings in that section) unless they were just curious and looking around?

No excuses. He's just lonely. >:|
I have yet to see him.
I only kill him so I can pollute more. (No more Captain Planet)
Earth! (Archavon)
Fire! (Koralon)
Wind! (Emalon)
Water! (Toravon)
Heart! (Huggalon)

The power is yours!
Huggalon the heart watcher was in a cave surrounded by the Sha of Fear. He was far too corrupted by the sha to survive. He was haunted by fear he'd never be loved. I did not kill him for loot. I put him out of his misery, and with his B.F.F Necklace, his legacy shall live on. He will watch the hearts of many through his freed spirit. Do not mourn for him, as he is now living a life he wished for outside his "hideous, unlovable" shell of a body.
I sometimes go sit with him. Give him a hug. In the early hours when no one is there to see.