HEADLESS HORSEMAN Y U NO DROP TANK RING?

General Discussion
it pisses me off that for the last two years (that i could remember) that i have been quing with friends as tank (for instant ques) to assist them with getting their rings and i mean back to back over and over while i get nothing out of it curently in this up comming event the ilvl of the rings are 470 which will play a big help in gearing for first raids there is an agility ring (and an agility sword like wtf?) a strength dps ring (and a plate dps helm again wtf?) and TWO intel rings why no tank gear?
no need to...

lose your head

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Seal of Ghoulish Glee = tanking ring ;)

Maybe if it had strength and any combination of mastery/haste/hit/expertise. In context, the OP is a paladin and not an agility tank.

Maybe if it had strength and any combination of mastery/haste/hit/expertise. In context, the OP is a paladin and not an agility tank.
-----Joke-----

----Your head-----
10/17/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Suboptimal
Maybe if it had strength and any combination of mastery/haste/hit/expertise

I am fairly certain it has good tanking stats just as it is.

10/17/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Suboptimal
In context, the OP is a paladin and not an agility tank.

Maybe you missed it...
10/17/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Solaru
;)

...are we on the same page now?
any dps ring with agi is good for us brewmasters ;)
Dunno, but they never included tank gear into Hallow's End for whatever reason.

Shows all loot in Hallow's End: http://www.wowhead.com/event=324
no need to...

lose your head

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I groaned at that joke yet applauded afterwards. Nice.
yea i just feel blizz should balance it considering 3 out of the 5 tank classes require strength and quite frankly that seal of ghoulish glee is more of a dps than druid or mon tanking
10/17/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Cullimore
yea i just feel blizz should balance it considering 3 out of the 5 tank classes require strength and quite frankly that seal of ghoulish glee is more of a dps than druid or mon tanking
Brewmasters and guardians pretty much just use DPS gear, brewmasters in particular since their mastery scaling is terrible.
10/17/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Ryuhi
any dps ring with agi is good for us brewmasters ;)
Holy hell I thought you were a rogue.
10/17/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Vèngeance
Dunno, but they never included tank gear into Hallow's End for whatever reason.
It might have something to do with the 3 tanking trinkets that come from Brewfest a month earlier.
Band of the Petrified Pumpkin
Reforge the crit to mastery/parry/dodge/hit/expertise and you've got a decent tanking ring.
My hunter is upset that her 3 sets of the agi sword is no longer able to be used :(
Since when?