Good reforger?

Mage
So I need some ideas on a good reforging tool that isn't Chardev or Mr. Robot, because Chardev doesn't let me import a character at all (stuck at loading) and Mr. Robot is stupid so you can't force crit to be at least 15% (it always tries to make me go slightly under)
It appears every sing one I could think of is broken in some way. The only one that seems to be functioning is Mr Robot.
I tried Reforgelite, and it calculates stuff for you while you're actually at the reforger. It's pretty accurate since you can plug in your own stat-values and set caps for Hit, but I haven't really gotten it to reforge Hit and Expertise simultaneously. It did work for me once, so maybe I'm misusing the addon.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe all I have to do is subtract the Expertise glove enchant I have from the total Hit cap, then just let it reforge the rest of my gear (assuming I have enough stats on the gear I obtained last night).
I am a bit confused how this works. I really am used to having Int incorporated in stat scaling.

I assume that the secondary stat boxes are where you put your stat weights, but you can't use decimal places, so I just multiplied everything by 100.

It did pretty well, AND factored in the 170 exp I had on my hands somehow. It has me at 4934 hit rating, and the 170 expertise makes up the rest.

I had hear about this addon before, but didn't actually try it. thanks Coop
Reforgelite was updated just a couple days ago to properly handle Expertise. Apparently it was a typo in the code.

I remember reading somewhere that the default stat weights in Reforgelite come from maxdps.com.
AskMR also uses Expertise properly. Sometimes you are slightly below 15%, but usually it's better to be slightly under than lose a ton of secondary stat and end up over.
How's rawr these days? I saw it had been updated for MoP but I have no idea if it's still as good as it used to be.
10/17/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Mageski
AskMR also uses Expertise properly. Sometimes you are slightly below 15%, but usually it's better to be slightly under than lose a ton of secondary stat and end up over.

As Fire I completely disagree, simply because I have now had 2 instances in recent memory when with only .03% chance to miss I missed Combustions. Most likely it was just very bad luck, but never again.