(A) Heartsong Guardians: We have cookies!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 13 14 15 20 Next
So...you're writing the next "Fifty Shades of Abuse" novel? Fanfic for money, right?
Basically. Except -my- stories are tasteful and heartwarming. I do my best to add extra details. Rather then "A tear rolls down the woman's face" I do "A tear slides down the woman's disgusting, rotting face."
Every thread I touch dies. I'm so sorry for being abnormally awkward.
Whosa what now? Nooo! I've just been a little frazzled this week. Officer meetings, stupid !@#$, and now apparently a guild who wants to set themselves up as our IC "Rivals." Very awkward.

Prax, your writing...that disturbs me a tad...and yet, still better than Twilight or Fifty Shades of Glorified Abuse.
Whosa what now? Nooo! I've just been a little frazzled this week. Officer meetings, stupid !@#$, and now apparently a guild who wants to set themselves up as our IC "Rivals." Very awkward.

Prax, your writing...that disturbs me a tad...and yet, still better than Twilight or Fifty Shades of Glorified Abuse.

I was just kidding. ;) I should introduce my rogue sometime soon.
you should. oh wait, that were yesterday. :P
Great gathering gang! Glad everyone showed up! I put the next druid meeting up too, so check your calendars for the date!
Events on the calendars! People need to check in!
Don't be mad Dusky! I'll try to make ti to some.
Not mad, just throwing it out there. So people remember!
Praxos.....*sighs*
Duskhowl is possibly my long lost brother.
Unlikely. All 5 of Duskhowl's littermates DIED. You do not look dead. *shifty eyes* Unless is VERY convincing disguise.
*yawns* I need to do more Pack Glyph events. People like those. Also looking for event ideas.
*Calls the flock*

Dusky BB you should bring the Guardians to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7709861312
Dusk doesnt really leave the grove. Also, I've mention this repeatedly. He cant read. Well, cant read anything not made of pack glyphs. But if Galo came and talked about it, maybe some of the guardians would show?
01/29/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Duskhowl
Dusk doesnt really leave the grove. Also, I've mention this repeatedly. He cant read. Well, cant read anything not made of pack glyphs. But if Galo came and talked about it, maybe some of the guardians would show?

Why am I so bad at remembering things?
I dunno Galo. Like I'll pass it along to the others though.