Even more 5.1 audio.

Story Forum
1 2 3 7 Next
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1212414-King-Varian-Wrynn-PTR-5-1-Spoiler-Sound-Files-and-others

The other side of the Varian - Tyrande event.

Blademaster Ishi... Seems like a character I could really like. In the sense that I feel bad for him.
Varian sounds pretty cool.
And he just keeps sounding more like a nice, lovable fella.

Ah well, at least I can accept that.
Comparing Garrosh and Ishi's dialog, Id say yeah, Ishi is gonna end badly. Curiously it sounds almost like Anduin's interferance is linked to Ishi's demise.

My guess it Ishi is effected by the bell, goes all sha, fights either horde or alliance characters Anduin uses the mallet and cuts off the sha power, Ishi dies and then Garrosh goes for Anduin.

The odd bit is that in Varian's sound files it sounds like Anduin might survive. Hard to say at this point. Varian definately sounds like hes got it together. I think they are going to really try and sell him in 5.1.

On the downside, Im getting the feeling that the alliance is going to get the sparkel treatment again. Seriously blizz should just not bother with complex moral plots and themes if they are too afraid to actually make their characters get dirty. The whole theme of this expac is going to be pretty pointless for the alliance.
Where are we building this new base?
Eastern end of the coast of the Krasarang Wilds.

Horde are on the western end.
from those fvarian VOs it looks like the trap is not in darn, but the temple of the red crane, and then there are multiple Voices over that depend on how well we complete the event/scenario ie suffer heavy casualties, light casualties, no casualties.

edit: with reguards to anduin dying, im guessing those VOs will come in the next patch
King Varian and Aethas sound really similar.
"I know I am not a politician"

Says the most powerful political figure in the kingdom of Azeroth
"I know I am not a politician"

Says the most powerful political figure in the kingdom of Azeroth

I think he just means that he is foremost a warrior, other than a politician.

His voice is really cool.
"There's no army here. Only a handful of heroes stand between you and the King of Stormwind. Are you afraid?"

Love that one! Lol

Have to say, Metz does have a nice voice.
Well, at least he's not rubbing it in.

Also, +1 for telling Anduin what's what.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1212414-King-Varian-Wrynn-PTR-5-1-Spoiler-Sound-Files-and-others

sigh.
Patience, Tyrande!
10/17/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Tyrathius
Patience, Tyrande!

Yeah, so it's exactly what what was said by the Night Elf doomsayers.. Again..

Tyrande being shown as an impatient brat who can't see a potential trap.

But , whatevs. I'm all raged out on the subject, so carry on Blizzard.
So basically another "hush Tyrande."

k

Blademaster Ishi... Seems like a character I could really like. In the sense that I feel bad for him.

Really? After he suggests killing children, you like him and feel bad for him?
WTB Tyrande going off the deepend and becoming an Anti-Hero for a while. Honestly, the only one who should tell her to, 'hush,' or, 'be patient,' should be her Goddess. Elune's leaving her High Priestess out to dry these days... such disrespect shown to her and no repercussions. Not to mention you figure Elune would give Tyrande some good council.

It's possible that's after partial Sha infusion, it certainly doesn't match with his earlier lines.
10/17/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Skytotem

It's possible that's after partial Sha infusion, it certainly doesn't match with his earlier lines.

That would be a convenient plot device to make members of the Horde still look good. I feel like that same exact concept has been used before, multiple times...