Transfered to Zul'jin

Proudmoore
still looking for the above
still
updated
updated
Hi Meula I am interested in your dps/healer hybrid role. Currently only have a resto armor set that is at 460 iLvl. Elemental set is still a work in progress. Have raid experience from BC, WotLK, and a little of Cata.

RID: Masquerade918@yahoo.com
updated
still
updated progression
ya
updated
updated progression
updated
still
Bump for no one but myself
umm
Great group on a casual raid schedule!
I'd be interested in discussing a possible position to fill your ranged dps need. Please feel free to contact me in game or on any of my alts...(I usually just do farm and some dailies (LFR included) on each toon at the beginning of the week).

Britnyfears
Kittytaint
Shokakon
Honeebadger
I'm interested, if you're still looking for RDPS. Fairly experienced raider, but I've only been raiding 1x/week in 5.0 and 5.1 with a very casual group, looking to to bump that to 2x/week with a dedicated group (I would have to transfer servers, but I've been eyeing Proudmoore for some time). The last time I played in a dedicated group was Cata, and I ranked consistently on WoLogs as a destruction lock. Currently playing affliction main spec, but I know how to play all three specs.

Would love to chat more if you're stilling looking, my battle tag is Aureus#1422.

Cheers!
Any preference to type of tank?