Galleon Spawn Times

Proudmoore
1 2 3 5 Next
This thread is to keep track of Galleon's Spawns! Please post the time and day you saw him, even if you were not the one who killed him. Thanks

Information:

Galleon
Level 91 Beast (Boss)
259.173 - 300.727 Damage
24.840 Armor
261,682,208 Health

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62346#encounter

Wednesday October 17th - 3:40 PM Server Time

Saturday October 20th - 6:31 PM Server Time.

Tuesday October 23rd - 10:48 AM Server Time (After restart)

Sunday: October 28th - 12:20 AM Server Time

Tuesday October 30th - 10:50 AM Server Time (After restart)

Thursday November 1st - 6:35 AM Server Time (After Maintenance)

Monday November 5th - 10:25 PM Server Time

Wednesday November 7th - 5:05 PM Server Time ( I know 7 hrs before supposed spawn time trying to find facts about this update soon)

Saturday November 10th - 7:37 AM Server Time (After Restart)

Tuesday November 13th - 1:40 PM Server Time (After Maintenance)

Thursday November 22nd - 7:45 PM Server Time

Sunday November 25th - 2:05 PM Server Time

***Next Spawn Window is "Who Knows"***

Plz send me a ingame mail with times and i will try and keep this thread upto date with date and time of Spawn
*RESERVED*
*RESERVED*
Well no more naps for me >.>
Saturday October 20th - 6:31 PM Server time.

Big shout-out for NCP for their work facilitating that kill for over a hundred of us.
If I remember right, the sha of anger and galleon will only drop a total of 6 pieces of loot. Who gets the loot is determined LFR style, but nonetheless, 6 pieces. So when you spread the tag from 40 people to 100 people, you've just greatly reduced everyone's shot at a piece of gear.
That kind of claim needs some supporting information, I don't remember reading anything about that.
So you mean the people in the "extra" group can get loot too?

Hnnnggng.
afaik horde has yet to have had a Galleon kill..
Here's to hoping someone horde will prove me wrong because not having a weekly chance at 496 loot for our raiders is kind of a setback for progression!

Done ranting
afaik horde has yet to have had a Galleon kill..
Here's to hoping someone horde will prove me wrong because not having a weekly chance at 496 loot for our raiders is kind of a setback for progression!

Done ranting

Blame Dunder Mifflin for that one.
10/28/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Seraphimilim

Wait, how is that our fault? We can't help that Alliance camp the spawn point nearly 24-7.
10/28/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Songs

Wait, how is that our fault? We can't help that Alliance camp the spawn point nearly 24-7.

Forum drama - You know the deal.
Alliance still brings it up from time to time and they want to make sure a few certain people never get the kill - I've seen the specific names used as well.

I see it during Sha kills too when they see members of your guild around.
Most of DM has a kill (I have the helm). Not our fault that NCP decided to make up a story about us taunt griefing them, then taunted our 2nd kill to reset it. If alliance some how think they've been wronged in the whole exchange, I find that incredibly laughable. Some serious mental gymnastics at work there.

Forum drama - You know the deal.
Alliance still brings it up from time to time and they want to make sure a few certain people never get the kill - I've seen the specific names used as well.

I see it during Sha kills too when they see members of your guild around.

Ew, lets not get into that mess again. In fact, let us never mention it again. EVER.

I don't have a kill Smallish. Why's that? Oh, because you guys wouldn't invite me! /grumble grumble
poor songs :(

ur avatar looks like its in a constant state of disbelief haha :P
Cause its looking at your face! <3