Cradle of Chiji

Achievements
No longer giving dailies. My question is:

Was this bugged *before* and was NOT supposed to be open every day, or is it bugged *now* and IS supposed to be open every day? Haven't seen it up in almost a week, so just curious.

Or, I suppose, was it just a really huge coincidence that I was getting that hub and the August Celestial hub daily from the quest giver underneath the Shrine?
I believe it's been "fixed" since Tuesday so I'd wager it was never intended. Which is a shame as I'm ready for this daily funfest to come to a close.
Gotcha. That's what I figured. Too bad, yeah lol especially since I missed a few days from being lazy :3
It was available every day? Well, shoot. My impression was that only one temple was available every day, and you followed the breadcrumb to there. Though on my server, it doesn't seem very random. Jade Serpent for four days straight, Cradle twice, more Jade Serpent, and Cradle again. Haven't seen Nizuao yet, so not certain if that is even in the rotation.
10/19/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Joaqim
It was available every day? Well, shoot. My impression was that only one temple was available every day, and you followed the breadcrumb to there. Though on my server, it doesn't seem very random. Jade Serpent for four days straight, Cradle twice, more Jade Serpent, and Cradle again. Haven't seen Nizuao yet, so not certain if that is even in the rotation.

I am pretty sure that is how it is *supposed* to be. The only reason I even realized Chiji was up every day was because I happened to be flying by after already having finished my August dailies in search of the banana rum and saw that there were blue exclamation points. I was like ..wtf lol. So after hitting revered with Lotus I missed only one day of Chiji (not having realized it was still up) until this point where it's obviously been fixed. So yeah some of us got a nice little boost :3
Necroing thread:

I am exalted with August Celestials... and it has only given me the option of doing the Cradle of Chi-Ji quests THREE TIMES in total. I have got the White Tiger set an average of 5 times a week, with the other two usually being Jade Serpent, and then every other week or so, I get the ox temple.

This is getting highly frustrating, as I would like to get my Champion of Chi-Ji achievement eventually, which means I need to do the chiji quests at a minimum of 12 more times before I can get it.

Please Blizz... for the love of my sanity... increase the probability that this will be an option! This is getting ludicrous.
It is rather annoying. I didn't know about the bug until 2 days before they fixed it. I'm only half way through the champion list. I've seen Niuzao 3 times total, and Chiji 7~ times including the bugged days. It's probably 45% for Jade and Tiger each for my server.
Plz blues, a little help here? what's the deal with it? Is this WAI, or is the probability actually lower to get chi-ji? It is getting *very* frustrating, since to get the achievement you have to do it 15 times, but it's only been available 3 times in the last two months.

EDIT: For alliance on my server, that is... 3 times in two months.
I understand the frustration as I've been checking daily myself and it's actually the daily today on my server and I think I'm just about done with the chain as the mystery person has been unmasked. Just want to wrap this up.
seems to be bugged agan, nothing, i repeat nothing is there??? you can pick up the dailies but there is nothing to fight or collect???