Riddle me this AH gurus...

Dalaran
Can I get a TL;DR translation of all this?
This was a great thread to read while having my McDonald's for breakfast. Hey Cana, do some math on how McDonald's sells things cheaper than you and makes more money, please.
Im going to buy Big Macs and sell them for $1. Im just that nice of a guy.
I would buy all of your Big Macs and re-sell them to you at $2.
I think Elton John sang a song about this exact phenomenon. BEST IDEA EVER!!!! Lets buy Elton John concert tickets and sell them for $1, then we buy back the tickets to different people at $2 a ticket. We would repeat this process until 10 years from now we actually make a profit.
Or we can go to the forums and cry about how other people are better at making gold!
BRO!!! Lets level mages and then complain on the forums that we dont have enough gold. Blizzard gives mages whatever they want. WE WILL HAVE ALL THE GOLDS!!!!!!!
Dude, bestideaNA.jpg
Elton John sucks
of course, that's my 2 cents, i'll sell it to you for 4 cents if you like?
Page 3/3, best so far.
Average glyph cost = (2xMilling Speed + BitTorrent MB/sec)/(Number of positive pregnancy tests on Maury per day - Hodor).
11/28/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Velitharia
BRO!!! Lets level mages

Like Dalaran needs more bloody mages, they are always begging to come in our runs, and we have 2 full time already!!!!
11/28/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Dcuponoodles
BRO!!! Lets level mages

Like Dalaran needs more bloody mages, they are always begging to come in our runs, and we have 2 full time already!!!!

Shhhh we're recruiting mages...those two aren't around atm.
Can I cast sparkly fire bolts for your raid? I also want gold. gimmie gimmie
11/28/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Flàmmer
Can I cast sparkly fire bolts for your raid? I also want gold. gimmie gimmie

It's a mage! Kill it! Kill it before he asks for something OP and gets it!
And yes, yes you can come get phat loots and hand jerbs.
I like mayonnaise better then miracle whip
Sometimes for fun I will take a jar of mayonnaise and fill it with vanilla pudding and eat the jar by hand in public. But, between us friends, I dont really fill the jar with pudding. I eat the mayonnaise by the handful.
That was you!?!?!?!?!
11/28/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Iodine
[quote] A few weeks ago, when i first started this thread, I bought a METRIC TON of Iodine's auctions. I hung onto them for a few weeks, and then they simply weren't reselling. I finally got fed up with having as many as 5 bags that weren't listing that I created a new auction group and listed them at 1g. I sold 100% of that entire batch, but laughed my tail off when I saw the buyer was Iodine. Granted it was MAYBE 140 glyphs or so and at a 50s profit i made a whole "70g" in two weeks...but I still found it funny that the person I bought a full bag of glyphs for at 50s or less (some as low as 10s), I turned around and sold them right back.

I don't sell a glyph for less than 5g. Your story has more fiction than the Bible and is less entertaining. Let me link you my current logarithm for making more money than you:
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif

Nope I have you friended and whitelisted, I bought your glyphs as low as 10s - and nothing more than a 1g. You bought a TON of my glyphs at flat gold. And then I saw you re-list them at 5g.

We can debate back and forth, but I know who I bought them for and for how much. I got a good snicker out of it when I saw you buy them right back. AGain, it wasn't anything but maybe 70g profit if that.