Battlegroups sucking

Battlegrounds
10/19/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Icemoka
well, i know how u feel man, when i in 10m bgs i alwasy check my teamate gear, when i see these more than 4ppl wearing quest gears 0 resil gears i will leave righe away, dont waste ur time ,0 chance to win

Hate to say it but he is that guy...2 contenders, 2 dreadful...not even a pvp trinket. Get better gear!! makes a world of difference I promis you. Honestly, our battlegroup isn't that bad :)
10/19/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Alphadruid
It's not just you. The horde is absolutely awful,

Maybe it's you and him? Also,

especially in Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest.

I do agree with this. Horde absolutely sucks in the 40mans. But, CTF base bgs, the new ones, we do fairly well :)
Most players who are serious about PVP went alliance for EMFH.
Do you honestly think that 2200+ players frequent random BGs?????? If Mr. Window Licker goes human for EMFH he is still terrible. Yes EMFH matters at the high end of PvP but it is insignificant in random BGs.
I think we also have more Triple XPers who don't have a d*mn clue how to play their classes outside of PvE.

JK

In all seriousness though for me it's like one day we'll have more wins, and one day we'll have more losses. It's was so much worse when MoP initially came out. Horde in my battleground were losing battleground after battleground for like eight hours straight!
BTW I don't get why people say the Horde are absolutely awful when the Alliance were saying the EXACT SAME THING none stop back when I was playing that faction.
10/20/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Lewkeiyu
In all seriousness though for me it's like one day we'll have more wins, and one day we'll have more losses.

Yea that's my experience...but more wins than losses I'd say. Just sucks when you're on a losing streak.
10/19/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Immawhiteguy
I'm not complaining about getting 2 shotted.... i'm saying our battlegroup sucks! we always lose. even in big bg's were a single person doesn't really make a difference. It has been that way for a long time. second of all if i won nearly as much as the alliance, i would be completely decked out in pvp gear right now. Don't make this post be about something its not, Learn to read...

You lose a lot because you're an awful player in terrible gear. Not because your faction/BG sucks.
10/19/2012 07:14 AMPosted by Immawhiteguy
I'm not complaining about getting 2 shotted.... i'm saying our battlegroup sucks! we always lose. even in big bg's were a single person doesn't really make a difference. It has been that way for a long time. second of all if i won nearly as much as the alliance, i would be completely decked out in pvp gear right now. Don't make this post be about something its not, Learn to read...

Have you ever considered that in many BGs a single person CAN make a difference? Maybe you're that single person who is making a difference, a bad difference.

I agree with the previous poster who said that if you're not going to get your gear in order (get the free stuff, Contender's you can just buy it) reforge your stuff so you're not wasting points on stupid stats. At least make some kind of effort that shows you know a little bit about what you're doing before you start complaining.
My battle group is 1 win out of every 5 on average.
I've kept track the last few days. I win 1/4 BGs. I win about 10% of the time in AV. I win about 20% in IOC. There are no BGs where I win more than half. I have blacklisted AV. Tired of letting Alliance farm me for honor in that BG. Im giving IOC one or two more days before its on the list. I'm not saying these maps are favorable to alliance or anything. We just have a lot of idiots on horde side, and exponentially, Alliance gear up faster, then pwn even harder. I don't know what the solution is. There probably isn't one.

Also, I'm sure some people, whether they are in a different battle group or not, have the opposite experience. I just don't really see what blizzard can do. Maybe horde needs to take a quiz on BG strategy before we can enter BGs.
5 month necro, gettin there
My favorite comments come from people that inspect your armor and assume thats the toon your writing about
I xfered off burning blade server after I lost 30-40 straight random battlegrounds. I tracked and kept count. Its been a while so I don't remember if it was 30, or 40. With AV/IOC thumbs downed.

Not sure if battlegroups don't exist anymore or what not, perhaps I was just in an unfortunate mega losing streak.
HEY GUYS! I found the issues with Horde BGs!

but when you then consider that Reflex doesn't count games I leave early because the match isn't even competitive
i feel you... my loss streak record is 30 in a weeks time. so i faction changed horde....now i only lose about 8-9 out of 10. to be honest we are better off dungeon spamming, then trade justice for honor. find you some friends and do rated.
i feel you... my loss streak record is 30 in a weeks time. so i faction changed horde....now i only lose about 8-9 out of 10. to be honest we are better off dungeon spamming, then trade justice for honor. find you some friends and do rated.

Please dont necro posts. You necroed a 4 month old post, that was a necro of a 5 month old post. Not much point posting to a thread created 9 months ago.