Death Knights Need Buffs.

Arenas
Prev 1 14 15 16 26 Next
11/17/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Aorris
The arguments I've seen against dks are all by people complaining about high damage in random bgs. None of these people have dks. The people saying dks need some kind of buff are from the absolute bottom, all the way up to gladiators and multi-glads. So please, when is Blizzard going to take us seriously and give us some kind of buff? We are tied for last place in representation over 2400 with monks, having just 1 dk.

thats the only complain people have about dks while majority have tons and tons of cc and peels like for mages for example mages can burst 100k easily with frost bomb and have many more cc, peels and utility while dks cant even crit 100k burst like mages can
they should make hungering cold always stun, and however many stacks you have that is how long the stun lasts
i'd like to not die in 2 seconds while stunned by a shockwave. Then I'd be happy.
that would be nice to have
1 Min Strang off GCD and rune, death advance as baseline for dk's possible nerfed a bit if baseline, replace with either improve ibf or bone shield. That will help us enormously to be competitive in arena.
I'm surprised your complaining about our stun as dk since you can become immune to it but yes I would like to see unholy buffed I do think you guys deserve a look at. I have not felt intimidated by dk in mop so best of luck. Unholy is the only interesting dk spec to me anyway the things you can do with your ghoul is pretty cool.
11/18/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Cherep
1 Min Strang off GCD and rune, death advance as baseline for dk's possible nerfed a bit if baseline, replace with either improve ibf or bone shield. That will help us enormously to be competitive in arena.

yea dks need something blizz
11/18/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Quinzap
We are tied for last place in representation over 2400 with monks, having just 1 dk.

Sadly we have been bottom gutter since last year.

'Majority of last yr we ranked at 2% at 2600 in 3s..... for many months(pretty much all last yr),,,
At 2000-2200 ., god help us if we ranked 5%. We did have a stretch of 7% for a bit.. but yea.
The 2400 bracket I think fluxed alot between 5 & 7%

Mind U this was before Desecrated Ground was removed on what it once was & useful & NS was useful//// . I really hate Bliiz on how they adjusted or abilities on those two items.. a hell ton.... ///glare Blizz, ..//glare
if you miss skirmishes, please comment on my thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7179258470
Fix remorseless winter to be instant and break on damage and ill be happy, we have no real gtfo me ability beside vader stun and we lose too much to take it. Sub 2k mmr we get trained into the ground by bads, 2200 mmr+ we are cc'd and ignored because we have awful cc and cant peel for !@#$ to save our teammates, i mean why try and kill through ams+lichborne+icebound+pet sac+blood presence when you can just blow up the dks healer while you tank him and he cant stop your damage? The big numbers on the end screen are just for show and and bloated with meaningless dots that dont result in kills.

Sick of people going wow nerf dks he out damaged everyone put together... even though his shaman died. No %^-* it was high damage since we spam howling blast into stampedes and imp armies to trick teammates into thinking we are viable.
Fix remorseless winter to be instant and break on damage and ill be happy, we have no real gtfo me ability beside vader stun and we lose too much to take it. Sub 2k mmr we get trained into the ground by bads, 2200 mmr+ we are cc'd and ignored because we have awful cc and cant peel for !@#$ to save our teammates, i mean why try and kill through ams+lichborne+icebound+pet sac+blood presence when you can just blow up the dks healer while you tank him and he cant stop your damage? The big numbers on the end screen are just for show and and bloated with meaningless dots that dont result in kills.

Sick of people going wow nerf dks he out damaged everyone put together... even though his shaman died. No %^-* it was high damage since we spam howling blast into stampedes and imp armies to trick teammates into thinking we are viable.

I think I am in love with you
if you think dks are out dated try ele shaman
11/19/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Shockilla

You have resto. We have nothing.
11/19/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Shockilla

ROLf... god i love when someone compares a Whole Class to one spec...

sheesh!!!
plse go away with your dribble
icebound fort in its current state should be a 1min cd. If its going to be 3min it should be brought back up to 40% or 50% damage reduction. It is literally our only melee defensive cooldown and its 20% at 3min?

what a joke
aaaaannnndddd i say bump^
Can we have buffs yet? Seriously though, it has been over a year, you're allowed to give us something.
seriously, blizzard when are you going to address dk's?!?! HOLY !@#$
icebound fort in its current state should be a 1min cd. If its going to be 3min it should be brought back up to 40% or 50% damage reduction. It is literally our only melee defensive cooldown and its 20% at 3min?

what a joke

20% 1min IBF and baseline Boneshield would fix most of our survival problems.

A weakened baseline DA, and some changes to Strangulate and the class would be in good shape.