<Despotic> 6/12 ToT 10M Late Night

Sargeras
<Despotic> is recruiting for Throne of Thunder progression. We have a few spots open in both our Weekday & Weekend raid rosters. We have very high expectations for our guild & its members. We are always aggressively seeking to improve our raid roster with like minded, exceptional, & consistent players.

What we offer
A stable, competitive, organized, goal oriented, rewarding, & successful progression focused team. We reward & invest into our members. We provide everything our members need. We have leadership experience extending back from the very first week of the release of vanilla. Our leadership core consist of world class players with world top 50 raiding experience. We know exactly what it takes to get to where we want to be with this guild based on the expectations we set on ourselves.

What we expect
Attendance: We expect our members to attend 90% of our raids, be on time, & if you're going to miss a raid, inform your perspective raid leader.

Ability: You should know your class thoroughly & how to min/max. You should know the content you're raiding or at least familiarize yourself with the mechanics you must follow or avoid. We want you thinking two steps ahead, not dead in the moment.

Loot Distribution: Loot will be handled and awarded via loot council. Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the raid from a raid progression standpoint. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, & tend to award the best items to players that have proven themselves to be trustworthy & reliable. We will not tolerate loot drama.

Trial Procedure: You will be given 2 weeks to prove yourself. You need to show us you deserve this spot over someone else. We will follow up with you if we have any concerns. We expect that if you have any concerns about your performance, that you approach us.

• WEEKDAY RAID 6/12 ToT 10M
  • Recruitment Needs
    Protection Paladin
    Holy Paladin
    Blood Deathknight
    Shadow Priest

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM
    Wednesday: 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM
    Thursday: 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM
    * All times reflect Central Standard Time (CST)

How to Apply
    Apply on our website at www.despoticgaming.com

Contacts
    Nerdin (Kijsta#1609)
    Illidankillr (Technyne#1585)

• WEEKEND RAID 3/12 ToT 10M
  • Recruitment Needs
    Protection Paladin
    Retribution Paladin
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest w/ Disc OS

Raid Schedule
    Friday: 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM
    Saturday: 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM
    * All times reflect Central Standard Time (CST)

How to Apply
    Apply on our website at www.despoticgaming.com

Contacts
    Klauser (Kijsta#1609)
    Executionize

We never settle for less, we're always raising the bar. Find out for yourself, apply to trial with us today!
    Bump
    While I won't bump this. it is highly encouraged that you take a look. :p
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Recruitment Updated
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Looking for exceptional tanks! Inquire and apply today!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/N%C3%AAv%C3%AAr/advanced

6/6 msv
    0/6 hof

Please apply on our website if you are truly interested in joining. We have other people other than myself that overview applications and we make decisions on a group basis. Thanks.
    We have cowbells like you have never heard before!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap286UhKQVo
    Recruitment updated!
    Also recruiting for my Friday alt group! 6/6 MV 2/6 HoF! I will be making a post just for it!
    Recruitment Updated!
    Nerdin shameless self bumps don't count : p but hey I'm considering app-ing later when I get outta work. What's guild status on a fury warrior
    11/12/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Shinsui
    Nerdin shameless self bumps don't count : p but hey I'm considering app-ing later when I get outta work. What's guild status on a fury warrior

I currently have one lined up but I'm not sure when he will be joining us. I could possibly take you on our run this week. Spots are competitive, I will take a look at you on World of Logs if you have any and compare you two. He is very good, will be hard to find better. Does exceptional DPS and is very consistent at avoiding mistakes. I'm very hard on Warriors since it has mainly been my main character though my 8 years of playing and have had the experience of raiding with vodka at a very competitive level.
    fair enough i suppose we will see where i fall... umm i dont have any links up really for reset logs ill have to pull them from my friend and get links and such