Sha of Happiness

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 179 180 181 Next
{◕ ◡ ◕}
This thread along with that video actually made me really happy, i had no idea about the sha of happiness until now but...

{◕ ◡ ◕}
goddammit who started this again?

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Now its getting annoying :(
02/19/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Billd
02/19/2013 09:37 PMPosted by Kaddaj

{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}{◕ ◡ ◕}
♪This is the thread that never ends.
It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue posting it forever just because . . .♫

Now its stuck in my head!! ahhhh!!!! {◕ ◡ ◕}
Locking this thread is impossible. Blizzard does have decent control over their forums, but with the kind of traffic they get, locking this thread is like trying to control the Internet. The thread initially stayed open because of its positive, albeit "spammy", message, but someone had the wisdom and foresight to realize locking a thread of this magnitude would unleash the power of the Sha of Happiness throughout the forums. This superior boss must be contained.

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
So uh, I just started playing again, and...

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ v ◕}
<{◕ ◡ ◕}>

Sha Hug!
{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
I had a rough day and this thread made me grin. Thanks for that!

{◕ ◡ ◕}
I was about to make a comment about posting in a necro'd thread, but, still worth it even if this is/was a necro.

{◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
I love that this thread is still going.

It just makes me so...so....

HAPPY! {◕ ◡ ◕}
{◕ ◡ ◕}
Long live the Sha of Happiness!

{◕ ◡ ◕}

Huzzah!