☆ New Mage Tricks [Alter Time]

Mage
1 2 3 5 Next
So I dont know why I am revealing alot of my mage trick secrets...I guess I turned a new leaf and want to help other mages get better but here it is enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldJhXFrmmC0
Loved it :-)
Um those arent secrets at all
That was a fun video, thumbs up bro!
I also use the glider/boots.. I felt like i was watching a video of myself. Good stuff mang.
That glider for rbgs/bgs...wow...
This reminds me of Faxmonkey, is he still around?
Loved it. The glider may be the best thing they have done for the game.
Awesome video! I was wondering how to incorporate alter time in pvp. That helps me out a lot, thanx for the video!
I like the showcase.
Now show us when things go wrong.
10/23/2012 07:46 AMPosted by Morphean
Loved it. The glider may be the best thing they have done for the game.

I'm used to engineering having amazing cool things in pvp, but the glider seems a bit much, and the nitrous boost is just broken.
Thanks for the comments guys. Again if you already knew em thats great I am all about helping the other mages out since we are getting hit hard with the nerf bat"( Anyways be sure to keep tuned to my channel, I will later do an in-depth guide on how to preform tricks and macros as well as other upcoming tricks")
I like the showcase.

Lol I maybe might do a blooper vid or something like a troll vid
10/23/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Deerde
This reminds me of Faxmonkey, is he still around?

you can say Ill be subbing in for faxmonkey for this expansion for you all:)
great vid.
10/23/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Positive
great vid.

thx bud
I like the showcase.

lol you dunno how many times i've lost all my cd's buffs from screwing up alter time.

Worse yet alter time at low health only to get healed up last second that I could hit my cancelaura macro.
I've dropped fire on my group bout 3 times now on Feng using it. Man do they get pissed.

lol you dunno how many times i've lost all my cd's buffs from screwing up alter time.

Worse yet alter time at low health only to get healed up last second that I could hit my cancelaura macro.

Lol I know the feeling..Alter Time will bug out so much its not even funny...on top of that when I am dropping off a cliff some priest or mage decides to spell steal me;(
10/23/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Batar
I've dropped fire on my group bout 3 times now on Feng using it. Man do they get pissed.

lol nice ^^