Rate the transmog of the mage above you.

Mage
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
Never really liked extremely revealing sets, but you've got some Netherwind, which is one of my favorite Mage sets, so you get brownie points, 6/10.

Mine's not really creative, and armory is bugged so it's not showing my tabard, but it IS my favorite Mage set, so yeah. Currently working on the blue T8 lookalike with an actual robe from Uld 10 and going to use some blue Eng goggles and Greatstaff of the Nexus to fit my Arcane spec.

Edit: My rate is towards Hexxia, couldn't put my thoughts in order to get it typed fast enough =P
Best I could do without finding transmorg raids, the one above is pretty cool too.
I wish I had some hipster glasses and a short sleeved shirt for this current set I'm wearing. And maybe a V-neck to make it extra hipster, lol...

Anyways, once I do firelands, I'll probably get to do a good update to my fire set.

Strafeleft, I rather like your set on an undead. It does a good job of getting both the undead dark part and the mage part out.
I wish I had some hipster glasses and a short sleeved shirt for this current set I'm wearing. And maybe a V-neck to make it extra hipster, lol...

Anyways, once I do firelands, I'll probably get to do a good update to my fire set.

Strafeleft, I rather like your set on an undead. It does a good job of getting both the undead dark part and the mage part out.

Pretty boring. You look like a pilgrim in green minus the hat.

@abracadafurr: i think its cool, but i can't tell, maybe i just like the hair.

@strafeleft: do like, don't often see that particular color/shade.

Pretty boring. You look like a pilgrim in green minus the hat.

@abracadafurr: i think its cool, but i can't tell, maybe i just like the hair.

@strafeleft: do like, don't often see that particular color/shade.

I love your set. Even though I'm wearing the tuning fork head, I'm a big fan of those hoods that kind of hang down over the face.
Spent months farming transmog gear in Cata...

Have multiplel tier sets and a fantastic "fire" set that is red with great shoulders, but I'll be damned if I didn't just love the look of the Dreadful PvP set. Except for the helm, damn thing looks beyond stupid on a Gnome lol.
Looks decent, for a gnome.

Just finished the set, need the boots but they are worth to much trouble.
Very nice set. Looks very cool for a fire-set (red colour)

9/10 because its fire set, HAHA
Don't mind my belt atm.

Anyways, I think your set would be improved if the skimpy look was offset more by the fact that you're wearing a dress. It doesn't match.

Otherwise, I like it.
A true citizen of Azeroth you are Krenfused :)

This is my season 3 pvp set :) My favourite because Season 3 was the only season I took arenas seriously to hit 2k rating for the shoulders. Also because it's mad sexxy. Especially the staff which has the old BC enchant.

I personally feel t6 has the nicest looking models for all classes because they're distinct. I woulda preferred t6 but it doesn't have a matching belt :/
not a fan of the colors, but it isnt a train wreck 6/10
Loving all the blue... not my style but I like it... 9/10
Tried to make a set that would go well with the helm and a Forsaken mage. Hopefully not too bad.

Provaporous has the helm/set I'd dearly love to get, but sadly no one runs those raids anymore so I make do with what I have available.

I love your set. Even though I'm wearing the tuning fork head, I'm a big fan of those hoods that kind of hang down over the face.

Your rock the tuning fork. It didn't look so good on me.

@Arywen. The skimpy top + skirt combo is the single chest-slot item right? I think it could work out. The gloves match well, can't see the shoulders though. I definitely suggest changing the hat.

@Raiden: Nice try, but time to accept that the hood and rest don't match. Pick up the crimson felt hat and pretend to be an old lady from the redhatsociety.com, or find some blue alternatives that match the hood (you don't necessarily need the rest of the blue raid gear).
I love fire mage, tier 11 heroic, firelord title and firehawk...

I simply love fire.
@Crystalah- I like that set, and I think it could only work with a undead. Nice job!
@Spells- The title of this is rate the transmog of the mage above you, you just talked about your self and f'ed up the rotation.
@Pheinix
Interesting... love the helm though 8/10
@ Abracadafur Hooray +1 For someone else who likes having legs. 9/10 as for me I would want a different cloak.

I think I'm trying to say with my xmog is "Hey I'm a fire mage AND I wear red." It is hard to find a consistent red pieces but I need a better shirt and I've had no luck finding a good red belt.
Plus as an addition I just got a wand this week so I'm forgetting the name but I want to get the one that breathes fire too.
@ Tacodude

7/10 Looks like a priest until OMGFACEMELT