...and world pvp :3
I miss vanilla rogues.
They were fair and balanced 1v1.

(And I really miss wallclimbing ;_;)
Locks with infinite fears!
Paladins and their reckoning bombs!
Enhance shamans with a 1/3 chance of oneshotting you because lolsulfuras

I rolled a rogue specifically so I could gank my horde friends, granted he never got leveled until BC after they nerfed cheat death so I couldn't do much without help.

Do really miss wallclimbing, I got onto the gates of Stormwind and spent a month not leveling because I was so happy about it.

PERI HAD A SULFRAS, and so many times do I remember "LOLWINDFURY CRIT" after seeing someone literally explode.

World PvP is how I met Mosey, which is both a good and bad thing.
Lol I

I miss vanilla rogues.
They were fair and balanced 1v1.

(And I really miss wallclimbing ;_;)
Locks with infinite fears!
Paladins and their reckoning bombs!
Enhance shamans with a 1/3 chance of oneshotting you because lolsulfuras

I rolled a rogue specifically so I could gank my horde friends, granted he never got leveled until BC after they nerfed cheat death so I couldn't do much without help.

Do really miss wallclimbing, I got onto the gates of Stormwind and spent a month not leveling because I was so happy about it.

PERI HAD A SULFRAS, and so many times do I remember "LOLWINDFURY CRIT" after seeing someone literally explode.

World PvP is how I met Mosey, which is both a good and bad thing.
remmeber when KOTK literally went on the Warcry forms and was a bit scared i think from that lolz
And when Stormthuman got raided by like 100 people?
WINDFURY WAS NOT COOL >:|
11/09/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Imina
i heard as soon as players saw someone with it they dipped out of there like me with spicy food :P
11/09/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Baranalot
And when Stormthuman got raided by like 100 people?

Yeah, his challenge to kill him in the Org bank while he had a group of people protecting him. Failissa that terrible squid shaman ended up doing the same thing but was less entertaining and more pathetic about it.

11/09/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Imina

Windfury + Hand of Justice + Ironfoe all procing at the same time was hilarious, when it was your proc that is..

(We're doing a great job of keeping this bumped)
I remember spending hours and hours trying to get into Hyjal only to get TP'd out by that No Man's Land debuff and get sent to level 60 elite felguards in Winterspring. I was only a level 45 warrior. I stood no chance :(
11/10/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Imina
I remember spending hours and hours trying to get into Hyjal only to get TP'd out by that No Man's Land debuff and get sent to level 60 elite felguards in Winterspring. I was only a level 45 warrior. I stood no chance :(
lol, I remember when I challenged the guild fury to the Gurbashi arena. like 5-10 minutes later they came and just rolled me into the ground. But, everyone had fun :D
You guys are working hard on threadcapping this, aren't you?
YES SHANUDIS
11/10/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Shanudis
*Acts like a Drill sargent* Sir! Permission to get these maggots into capping this thread in shape?
11/10/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Imina

Never made it into Hyjal, did get above EPL to where Quel Danas was supposed to be, that was a lot of fun.

11/10/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Shanudis

I mean that wasn't the intent but it's seeming to be that way.
BACK TO THE TOP!
HOORAY BUMPING
Posting while waiting out my flag after being bluewalled cross realm by terrible players.

11/12/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Imina
Snoogie has a warrior in Corvus too, Gori!

Yeah, I was informed that I'm supposed to join you guys and come raid. I tried to tell him to tell you that I'm a bad now though!
I'm retiring my warrior and maining this toon.

PRIESTS SOOOO FUN
I'm retiring my warrior and maining this toon.

PRIESTS SOOOO FUN

I mean I can always use a healer.
So come alliance.
11/14/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Poofikins
So come alliance.
Noooo! The cake is a lie!