Heroic Vizier, HoF

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 11 12 13 23 Next
the fights are fun, but the rng element on some of them is kinda annoying. at least omnitron was random but still fine.

Omnitron was random but when the fight went a certain way you didn't have to automatically wipe the raid. I'm fine with Omnitron random. I'm not fine with reset kings.
11/08/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Nery
Tested fight was tested, and by tested I mean Kangaroo.

Zazey was bad at D3, now he's bad at wow :(

hi sexy <3

HAY!
11/07/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Epicholytime
I Hope a Blue poster will see this and let us know when the hotfix will happen so people don't keep banging their head to instant wipes at 25%.

Apologies for the delay on an answer, but went live as of yesterday afternoon shortly after the original post I made.
The biggest problem with this fight is by far the rng on the pull. Just make him always start at one platform PLEASE so we can stop wasting stupid amounts of time and food/pots only to wipe it 3 seconds later because we got the unkillable order.
^ Pretty much it.
11/08/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Kolzi
The biggest problem with this fight is by far the rng on the pull. Just make him always start at one platform PLEASE so we can stop wasting stupid amounts of time and food/pots only to wipe it 3 seconds later because we got the unkillable order.
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge Attenuation!

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!
11/08/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Kolzi
It'll be hilarious if blizzard thinks its to imperial vizier's left and not to the raids left and constantly spawns attuenation phases first over force and verve XD
And if it goes down in the next couple of days....you will have to do it all over again next week ;)
11/08/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
the fights are fun, but the rng element on some of them is kinda annoying. at least omnitron was random but still fine.

Omnitron was random but when the fight went a certain way you didn't have to automatically wipe the raid. I'm fine with Omnitron random. I'm not fine with reset kings.

The original version of omnomtron still had some probably impossible combinations. Once you got to the third construct, the pattern was going to be the same from then on out and some of them like security measures + grip were instadeath.
11/08/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Griggz
And if it goes down in the next couple of days....you will have to do it all over again next week ;)

I'm going a bit off on a tangent here, but yeah, Terrace will be out too, so you'll have 16 bosses to kill, along with Sha of Anger + 4 wings of LFR in your free time. Tough on those guilds that raid less than 16 hours a week. Guilds are going to find they'll have little time to rekill certain heroic bosses and fitting in a small amount of progression while leaving time to do the rest of the 16.

At least players should be finishing their dailies by now or very soon, and Blizzard was nice enough to gate it, but still, guilds with lighter schedules are going to have to just settle for not killing all 16 in a week sometimes, or make concessions to not spend much time rekilling certain bosses. I feel for all those 2-3 night guilds out there that popped up in the last couple tiers, due to small number of bosses, but I did my best to warn them here about how they'll need to make adjustments to their schedule or mindset. As far as I know, this is just a T14 thing and we'll be seeing more manageable 10-12 boss tiers in the future.
Somebody just killed H Ta'yak btw guilled called Arctìca from EU-Chromaggus 11 minutes ago.
nooo world first blade lord dreams! we got him to 33% on 25 rofl
11/08/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Tsilyi
nooo world first blade lord dreams! we got him to 33% on 25 rofl

It was a 10 man guild, 25 is still open for grabs go for it :) .
haha, we killed it on normal at the end of the night, but maybe if everyone sticks with IVZ and can't kill it this week... WE HAVE A CHANCEEEEEEEEE
11/08/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Andruz
Somebody just killed H Ta'yak btw guilled called Arctìca from EU-Chromaggus 11 minutes ago.

Has nothing to do with this topic seeing as they skipped the boss in question.
11/08/2012 06:36 AMPosted by Tsilyi
Am I to understand that you want me to debunk the X Files project, sir?

Agent Scully, we trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis.

While it is theoretically possible that this Boss greatly diminished the subjects need for sleep, I can neither quantify nor substantiate it's success without further clinical evidence.