Heroic Vizier, HoF

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 4 5 6 23 Next

We raid and we don't care if we wipe over and over while we wipe.

Learn to play, don't expect boss kills for free, put effort into kill them. Just because you can't kill a boss in one night doesn't make it impossible, it means you are not properly prepared, go back rework your strats and go forbid spend another week farming.

Stop spewing garbage on a topic you have complete ignorance of. The fight is broken because of the way the mechanics work, not because it's "too hard".
11/07/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Ninjablaze
Wait so a hardcore progression kill is crying now because they have an encounter they can not kill after 1 night?

Actually they where upset that it was not possible to kill. There is quite a large difference.

Same thing was said about Yogg +0. However a guild did manage to do it, after it was said to be "mathematicaly impossible".

All is possible, lets face, maybe they just aren't ready for it, let them spend another week doing heroic MV and normal HoF. Just because a boss doesn't DIE in one night does not make it impossible.

Are we going to see this level of whining from the hardcore on EVERY boss they can't kill after one night of attempts?

Shame on you. It's not impossible, you just are currently not geared or good enough.

Don't change the encounter, this is what we have been asking for. The crying for a nerf is pathetic and sad. And that goes for all the cries for nerfing LFR to HEROIC.

L2P.

We raid and we don't care if we wipe over and over while we wipe.

Learn to play, don't expect boss kills for free, put effort into kill them. Just because you can't kill a boss in one night doesn't make it impossible, it means you are not properly prepared, go back rework your strats and go forbid spend another week farming.

Stop spewing garbage on a topic you have complete ignorance of. The fight is broken because of the way the mechanics work, not because it's "too hard".

How about you stop spewing crap? You say its broken because YOU can't kill it. You can't figure it out, YOu can't pass it its been ONE day, you think you are so PRO that one day is clearly MORE than enough time.

Suck it up go grind gear. All your doing is making the hardcore look like a bunch of spoiled little kids that can't get thier cookies quick enough now, so they are whining and crying like the scrubs in LFR.

Grow so balls, some guilds are close, its not impossible, you're JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
^This guy is funny.
Hehe Yogg0. Hotfixed.
It would be lovely if you stopped making encounters that had variable "paths" to take throughout the fight, such as him having a chance to go right or left on the pull. It is far from fun to pull and then have to wipe because one way is far easier than the other. I understand that you enjoy putting rng into encounters, but it would be more more enjoyable not having to feel like we "lucked" into a pull where he goes the correct way and having that be the first difficult part of the fight.
11/07/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Braneour
you're JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Why go out of your way to weigh in on a topic that you know nothing about? Did the fact that a blue has already posted about the hotfixes to this first boss not give you an inclination that these raiders bring up valid points?

Enjoy your N Elegon progression.
11/07/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Dankmcgank
It would be lovely if you stopped making encounters that had variable "paths" to take throughout the fight, such as him having a chance to go right or left on the pull. It is far from fun to pull and then have to wipe because one way is far easier than the other. I understand that you enjoy putting rng into encounters, but it would be more more enjoyable not having to feel like we "lucked" into a pull where he goes the correct way and having that be the first difficult part of the fight.

This is definitely the worst part about the design of the "difficult fights" so far this tier. Spirit Kings was the hardest fight in MSV not because it was inherently difficult, but because there were 100 different RNG possibilities, some of which were close to impossible. It just seems silly to base difficulty on RNG, and while Blizzard has admitted this to an effect in the past, they keep using it in their fight design for some reason.
What.
A.
!@#$ing.
Joke.

Thanks for 1-day nerfing the one fight that was actually fun and challenging for Heroics.

The one fight? Please show me what other Heroic bosses have been downed in HoF and ToES.
Look, it's not a question of gear. You could have the top level attainable in every slot BiS for current successful content and STILL not be able to get this boss down. Gear makes a difference, yes, but not that significant a difference.

Mechanics kill regardless of gear level - otherwise more pugs would be successful killing Nefarion and Sinestra in latest gear, and they are not. In this case it isn't a question of learning, anticipating, and strategising around the mechanics. The mechanics themselves will kill you regardless of strategy, gear, and skill.

That's broken.

The only change that farming more gear would do is generate slightly higher repair bills.
11/07/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Blutrünstig

This is definitely the worst part about the design of the "difficult fights" so far this tier. Spirit Kings was the hardest fight in MSV not because it was inherently difficult, but because there were 100 different RNG possibilities, some of which were close to impossible. It just seems silly to base difficulty on RNG, and while Blizzard has admitted this to an effect in the past, they keep using it in their fight design for some reason.

This.

Personally liked the Feng design where the 'order' or whatever was chosen by the raid. Makes strat devlopment more interesting, and is less frustrating overall.
So in other words expect stars to kill it by friday

Stars only cleared 5/6 last week, not eligible for heroics.
11/07/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Soulglol
The ignorance of non-raiders is surprising.

How is it surprising that somebody is ignorant of something they haven't experienced? Was this supposed to be an elitist gibe or are you just mad you didn't down it pre-nerf?
11/07/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Nethaera
we would like to fix a few quality of life issues

A quality of life change would've been the ability to choose the first platform.

The changes made seem to me like nerfs rather than quality of life changes.
11/07/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Positivity
The ignorance of non-raiders is surprising.

How is it surprising that somebody is ignorant of something they haven't experienced? Was this supposed to be an elitist gibe or are you just mad you didn't down it pre-nerf?
A boss is overtuned, and people complain about the fact that it is, in simplest terms, overtuned.

Every casual decides to tell them to shut up, that they just want easy bosses for free loot etc, while contributed nothing to the discussion and just being general annoyances.
Hahaha its sooo funny to see these threads.. Blizz just cannot win with some people.. MV cleared on heroic in what, 2 days, and everyone comments how it is way to easy and people just burned it through, and the content doesnt last... HoF comes, noone can get the first boss down, and it is too hard, and broken......................

I understand that the boss may be a little overtuned, if not one guild has killed him.. But on the other hand.. Isnt it better to be slightly overtuned, than for it to be undertuned?? Just my 2c.. I just find it funny the way the OP was complaining...
11/07/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Sukomonk
Hahaha its sooo funny to see these threads.. Blizz just cannot win with some people.. MV cleared on heroic in what, 2 days, and everyone comments how it is way to easy and people just burned it through, and the content doesnt last... HoF comes, noone can get the first boss down, and it is too hard, and broken......................

Actually, as someone stated, there's a difference between very !@#$ing hard and broken. If Blizz even stated that it's way more difficult than it should have been, it was probably broken.

I had my doubts that people were just complaining because they couldn't beat it the first night (I have a post earlier in this thread about that), but if Blizz thinks it needed adjusted, then they were probably right.
I Hope a Blue poster will see this and let us know when the hotfix will happen so people don't keep banging their head to instant wipes at 25%.
this thread delivers.