Extended Maintenance - 11/13

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 106 Next
reimbursements your never see that there say its all part of the game lol
Time to go play League!
11/13/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Lufia
Is this because you guys forgot to take a good chunk of realms down until like 30 minutes before maintenance was scheduled to be done? >_>

Yes I made a character and was playing when I see "server restart". hmm

Blizzard needs to do what all business does and upgrade their servers/systems/IT policies and possibly hire more employees for the IT area.

Imagine this Blizzard, your merchant processor tells you that you cannot allow your customers to process credit card transaction every Tuesday for 6-10hrs during prime time because of maint. How many customers would you lose?
Lol Again? And yet again you announce this after the time has expired. *Golf Clap.*
11/13/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Daxxarri
We currently anticipate that realms will become available at 1:00 p.m. PST, though we will revise that estimate if the situation changes.

I suspect in Blizzspeak that means "we will revise that estimate at 1:00 PM PST, even if we know we need more time before then."
when you're bad at your job, you should be fired.
Really, 2 weeks in a row? How about a 20 hour credit on game game play? Seriously, I am a stay at home dad. My kids are in school all day. It's the only time I can play in peace. If Blizzard is gonna do this every week, I will find another game. I know I am not the only one that feels this way. First you make it take months to be able to get gear with this rep garbage, then you make it so a melee dps doesn't stand a chance at killing a rare without assistance. Then you Nerf Points so badly that the above has to be done in order to get gear. Then Blizzard in their infinite wisdom starts server maintenance when I am just getting up for the day and want to get my daily grind done so I can enjoy game play for a couple of hours without the kids around. It's simple either start maint at midnight on monday or figure out a way to not take the game offline to do it.....
1pm PST is 4pm EST. Meaning east coast folks won't be able to play till 4pm their time. Not complaining just clarifying. It is what it is.
yolo
11/13/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Altamus
great !!!. i just want to know when yall decide to give us some extra game time for all these down times we been having as of late . last time i seen any free time was back in 2009 . and this is worse than that .

Better yet, they should give us our 50 cents for every extended maint. to our bnet money account. Think of how much we could have...to faction/race/appearance/realm change, buy more game time, buy games? :O
11/13/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Tzhaarmejjar
If you folks can't get the job done on time, then start earlier and end at the same time as advertised.

It's a good thing everyone knows Blizzard has a time machine, or this sentence would be really friggin' stupid.
I love these threads, they start angry and grow more so as the hours pass on by.
Can you guys, like, hire someone to fix your server code so it isn't so !@#$ty anymore? Would be much appreciated.
the extended times are gettin really annoying
It is SOOOO Tuesday lol time. Extended maintance = youtube + troll forums 4 lol's @ ppl !@#$%ing about extended maintance = Time occupied while servers are down. ^_^